str8fiyah - Violating Rule # 1

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by str8fiyah, Apr 26, 2010.

1. str8fiyah

str8fiyah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    the world would be more heaven like. She is truly one of the few Afrikan Goddesses who are truly a goddess. She gave love to all. You might have got punched in the face in the chatroom, but you probably deserved it. LOL Plus she always said she punched with LOVE. LOL.

I shed no tears for QUEEN, if anything i embrace the joy that i even got to know such a Queen, a Queen who blessed us all by her presence. I was hoping to see a video tribute to her, because of all she's meant to this community and to be honest, this site needs to shut down all other threads and just have a tribute thread for Queentswana for ONE DAY. For she is beyond deserving of this measure.

Knowing you Queentswana gives me strength. The strength to go on, I know you wouldn't want it any other way.

:fyi:

I bow to you my QUEEN :bowdown: TSWANA

Peace to you bro. Keita

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    sorry to hear about her transition, I know Sojourner Truth, and sister Tubman will be greeting her back home!

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Thank u .......this may be in the works

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Str8fiyah ... lead the way, instead of telling others what to do ... you do it ... don't wait for someone else to do the great work you think needs doing.

If you know Sister Queen like you say, she rarely if ever suggested that others do things, that she herself had not already done, or was actively doing.

If you think a video tribute is what is needed, make one. No one is stopping you or anyone. There is something wrong with telling others to do what you are not doing.

In addition, the last thing in the world Sister Queen would want, as far as this community is concerned, is for it to be shutdown for even a moment.

She worked tirelessly to keep this community alive and respectful, sacrificing her time, money, energy, everything to help achieve that goal.

For a New Member, you seem very familiar with our Beloved Sister Queen ... and i caution you ... now is not the time to be up in here looking any kind of way krazee.

:heart:

Destee

5. str8fiyah

str8fiyah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    I was only suggesting that Queen gets her proper due

how you're reading more than that is amazing. I was just suggesting a memorial of sorts for a great woman.

I am leading the way. I started this thread. Queen served this site and was your right hand so i would think a tribute to the effect would be great. Queen served Destee.com not str8fiyah.com, i don't see how you can even take that tone when i'm only suggesting a memorial FOR A GREAT WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly, so for Queen to be that way, is the way of a GREAT person, what's so wrong for a so called site of BLACK UNITY memorialized one of its' own? Which is only my suggestion.

Again by the time you typed this you could have posted a video. According to your policy i haven't been a member here long enough to post a link. You see this as me telling somebody what to do????????? WHAT AM I MISSING HERE??????

All you read in that was "shut the site down"? I didn't say shut the site down, i suggested a have memorial page for QUEEN,for ONE DAY. Would one day kill you? Have a memorial page where people can post their love for Queen, almost like a cyber moment of silence if you may. That's all i'm suggesting but it's seems what you got from that i'm trying to tell somebody to do something lol.

Funny how 9 people thanked me, and 3 were your moderators.

Which is way i suggested that Queen get her due from Destee.com a so called site of unity. Let's unity and praise Queen.

Only you could find "krazee" in someone suggest a GREAT MEMORIAL FOR A GREAT AFRIKAN QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

That gave this site her heart and soul. Didn't Queen count for something?

6. str8fiyah

str8fiyah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Listen

No needed to take my suggestion literally, but with that being said something must be in the works, to show what Queen really meant.

The thread telling of Queen's passing is not even a sticky. :10500:

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I encourage everyone to do whatever they are moved in their hearts to do, for Our Beloved Sister Queen.

She willingly gave of herself to this entire community, and every Member benefited directly from her love, whether you know it or not.

Now is not the time to be telling other people what to do, when or how to manage (and act on) their own grief and sorrow.

Banned Members won't be allowed to use this time, to come back and trample disrespectfully on what Sister Queen has given, in an attempt to disparage me or us.

If you love Sister Queen, appreciate her, have a gift in your heart to give or demonstrate ... do it ... please do it ... and don't wait for anyone else.

We all grieve in different ways, all had different relationships with Sister Queen, and all get to demonstrate it as we see fit ... moved in our own way and time.

This Member is banned (probably for the 2nd or 3rd time) ... and I will ban anyone, doing anything, that looks remotely disrespectful during this, our hour of sorrow.

:heart:

Destee