Black People : stop the warfare among black people.....

in order to defeat the system of white supremacy we must find a way to unite black people who have different styles of life.

and i contend that we are going to have to rally all of the people who are not content in being new age slaves and go to battle with the white people that see this plight is just....and leave the black folks happy with being these new age slaves in the dust...

if we waited to get everyone on the same page in terms of slavery we would still be slaves....
this is apparent by the large numbers of blacks that fought for the south in the civil war...willingly....
i'm not talking about the ones being forced....

one love
khasm

and i contend that we are going to have to rally all of the people who are not content in being new age slaves and go to battle with the white people that see this plight is just....and leave the black folks happy with being these new age slaves in the dust...

if we waited to get everyone on the same page in terms of slavery we would still be slaves....
this is apparent by the large numbers of blacks that fought for the south in the civil war...willingly....
i'm not talking about the ones being forced....

one love
khasm
i get the impression that you feel that anyone who does not follow you way is somehow null and void. maybe i read that incorrect.

i think there are certain general things that we can all agree on.
we need to form up around those.

i get the impression that you feel that anyone who does not follow you way is somehow null and void. maybe i read that incorrect.

i think there are certain general things that we can all agree on.
we need to form up around those.

ur impression is incorrect....
one thing that without question deems u incapable of fighting the good fight for black people in my book
is believing that God and his son are white people...
everything else is negotiable....

one love
khasm

ur impression is incorrect....
one thing that without question deems u incapable of fighting the good fight for black people in my book
is believing that God and his son are white people...
everything else is negotiable....

one love
khasm
"black jesus" - 2014©jamesfrmphilly
DSCN0080.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back