Black People : stop the warfare among black people.....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jamesfrmphilly, Mar 23, 2014.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    IMO : all the fuss and fight and personal insult around here is what keeps us from advancing.

when black people fight the white man wins.

2. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    You are absolutely right

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
  4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    there are people on this site that hold positions that i do not agree with.
    destee herself does a lot that i do not agree with. i still support the site. why?

i have made the decision that unity is more important than my ego.

in order to progress we must identify those areas that we can agree on and work together.
    we have to hang together or we will surely hang separately.

i am so tired of seeing good people leaving because they cannot get along with others.
    highly intelligent black people cannot figure out how to get along with other highly intelligent black people.
    how does that make us any better than gang bangers?

are we going to tell our grandchildren that we couldn't make any progress because we couldn't figure out how to get along?

divide and conquer is one of the oldest tricks in the book. how come it works so well on black people?

peace, please.......

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Unfortunately Bro. Jamesfrmphilly, this is one of the things that I have been pointing out for a while. It started with "In-fighting" and it's going to end that way. In the words of Gerald Massey; "some Gods messed up 3,000 years ago and the other set of gods will spend the next 3,000 years undoing what they did. We are in that phase right now and there are those of us who are attempting to straighten out and enlighten our people pertaining to what was done and how we today are victims of it. So don't look for the In fighting to stop anytime soon....the door never swings one way and if the pendulum swings one way, it must swing back the other also.

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    if what you say is true we lose a generation........

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    A very pessimistic view. I expected a better and more thoughtful response from someone I hold in such high esteem.

8. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Those of your generation tend to be able to accomplish this, which is, putting aside their ego. However, generations following don't seem to believe that possible. If they disagree with even one thing toward you, they'll count you an enemy of the cause, and probably not talk with you anymore. They'll count themselves too elevated for you, too intelligent to be associated with you, and often times will try to make an example out of you toward others by ridicule or pettiness, just because you won't see it their way. Thus, you have a divide.

I've always felt humility was something greatly needed among the black community, but I get the feeling many think that to be weakness, and will leave us open to being eliminated altogether by caucasians.

9. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    [QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 866648, member: 4688" There are people on this site that hold positions that i do not agree with.

Destee herself does a lot that i do not agree with. i still support the site. why?

i have made the decision that unity is more important than my ego.

in order to progress we must identify those areas that we can agree on and work together.
    we have to hang together or we will surely hang separately.

i am so tired of seeing good people leaving because they cannot get along with others.
    highly intelligent black people cannot figure out how to get along with other highly intelligent black people.
    how does that make us any better than gang bangers?

are we going to tell our grandchildren that we couldn't make any progress because we couldn't figure out how to get along?

divide and conquer is one of the oldest tricks in the book. how come it works so well on black people?

peace, please.......[/QUOTE]

And the meek shall inherit the Earth” are you really going to wait for that utopian idyll to manifest James, or are you going to GET REAL?

Wouldn’t we be in great shape/completely problem free if the very very easily factually and intellectually challenged whose egos are so fragile when confronted with their inadequacies as to bail out from the thread or this website was the worst problem we faced TODAY?

Additionally, wouldn’t you also concede that the main reason we're still the "VICTIMS" in the 21st century as highlighted by the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of the last 500 years is the FACT that we have not organised our communities and secured our countries with intelligence and foresight comparable to the other ethnic clans, with most of our so inept leaders not even acknowledging that this WAR is on?

What chance do we stand when our Boulé dominated socio-economic elite [they're 108 years old this year, have you read Steven Cokely's exposé of these CLOWNS] in the USA are completely under the control of our most consistently maliciously EVIL enemies, of over 2000 years now?

Isn't the crux of their either being the DUMBEST or most genuinely treacherous socio-economic elite on planet Earth the fact that they truly don't KNOW that our collective advancement as opposed to their individual wealth is THEIR primary responsibility?

Isn't it very very obvious [look around] that in a World dominated by intelligently led collectives any group not organized with comparable intelligence is a "Victim in Waiting" who wont have to wait long; and as highlighted by the GRIEF TODAY in the Congo and other resource rich regions of Africa, Afghanistan Iraq, Libya, Syria which will be extended ASAP to Iran; even when you do there is no guarantee you won’t be BULLIED [especially if you're in possession of and have adequately secured massive mineral wealth] and you don't have the BIG STICK/Nuclear weapons and an adequate delivery system?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  10. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    And the meek shall inherit the Earth” are you really going to wait for that utopian idyll to manifest James, or are you going to GET REAL?

Wouldn’t we be in great shape/completely problem free if the very very easily factually and intellectually challenged whose egos are so fragile when confronted with their inadequacies as to bail out from the thread or this website was the worst problem we faced TODAY?

Additionally, wouldn’t you also concede that the main reason we're still the "VICTIMS" in the 21st century as highlighted by the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of the last 500 years is the FACT that we have not organised our communities and secured our countries with intelligence and foresight comparable to the other ethnic clans, with most of our so inept leaders not even acknowledging that this WAR is on?

What chance do we stand when our Boulé dominated socio-economic elite [they're 108 years old this year, have you read Steven Cokely's exposé of these CLOWNS] in the USA are completely under the control of our most consistently maliciously EVIL enemies, of over 2000 years now?

Isn't the crux of their either being the DUMBEST or most genuinely treacherous socio-economic elite on planet Earth the fact that they truly don't KNOW that our collective advancement as opposed to their individual wealth is THEIR primary responsibility?

Isn't it very very obvious [look around] that in a World dominated by intelligently led collectives any group not organized with comparable intelligence is a "Victim in Waiting" who wont have to wait long; and as highlighted by the GRIEF TODAY in the Congo and other resource rich regions of Africa, Afghanistan Iraq, Libya, Syria which will be extended ASAP to Iran; even when you do there is no guarantee you won’t be BULLIED [especially if you're in possession of and have adequately secured massive mineral wealth] and you don't have the BIG STICK/Nuclear weapons and an adequate delivery system?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
    [/QUOTE]
    if you so smart how come you can't learn how to use the 'quote' button?