Black People Politics : Stop Kony!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by MsVeraisblessed, Mar 7, 2012.

1. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I was on Youtube and saw this video. I saw this also on my tumblr page.

This is serious. This Kony is very disturbing. Kony kidnaps and train this young kids to kill anybody that they come in contact with.

I'm pretty sure some of us have already seen or heard of him.

I posted a video. Check it out for yourself...Btw,..i didn't know if i should'da post it in the Black People Open forum or Here. If its not in the right place, let me know..

2. MimiBelle

MimiBelle Well-Known Member MEMBER

RN-BSN
    Ratings:
    +426
    Yeah, I was watching some documentary last year about...the sierra lione (sp), I think. There was talk of this having happened.

I didn't recognize the name 'KONY', though.

3. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Its sad tho...

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Another CIA front operation to justify sending US troops into the heart of Africa.

5. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Thats even more dangerous.

6. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I'm agreeing,...

there are mix reviews on this story. Some people are saying that this film is a propaganda to start the invasion of Uganda to get the oil under the guise of 'saving kids'. They want Uganda's oil.

People are retweeting links of this thinking that it is to save the children and some of the activitist demands that a research is done first before blindly supporting the invasion of Africa.

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Its not just Uganda's oil because most of the fighting has been going on in the eastern CONGO. Its more about that plutonium and uranium rich area of the CONGO which is vital to the united snakes and its zionist allies who lost control of some of that area when Museveni and his allies overthrew the US-Israeli backed dictator Mobutu.

Focus on Kony and the LRA and it takes focus away on Museveni's dictatorship and his own atrocities in the CONGO which are estimated at 5.4 million deaths. Why is the Obama administration supporting Museveni in Uganda?

According to one UN report:
    The International Court of Justice had in a 2005 ruling found that Uganda violated international human rights law and international humanitarian law during its occupation of parts of DR Congo.

The Hague-based court ordered Uganda to pay reparations to Kinshasa, but Kampala has yet to comply.

http://ugandawatch.blogspot.com/2010/10/un-report-details-several-incidents.html

We need to start looking closer at the ROOT of these problems instead of the effects. What we will find at the ROOT is the united snakes involvement and intervention in support of corrupt dictatorships whic serve the united snakes vital economic and security interests.

Imagine that. The video focuses on 66,000 instead of the 5.4 million deaths at the hands of the US-backed Museveni regime.

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

So, here is my point. The only way to "Stop Kony" is to "Stop Obama" from deploying more troops to Uganda because the main problem in the region is not Kony and the LRA, which by most accounts have been militarily defeated years ago. We need to STOP US imperialism and neo-colonialism in Africa.

The trick here is textend control over the plutonium-uranium rich CONGO to use as a bargaining chip with Israel while supressing the nuclear capability of countries such as Iran, China and North Korea.

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

The US and its allies must also take responsibility for the atrocities committed by another one of its allies in the CONGO, that being Rwanda.

"The U.N. “Mapping Exercise Report,” released only after it had been leaked, makes it clear that the governments of Uganda and Rwanda are implicated in massive atrocities in the Congo continuing long after they invaded the Congo. Yet, Uganda has not been forced to pay the court-mandated financial penalty, and both invaders are given license to continue their incursions on the pretext of hunting down smaller offenders, such as the LRA, FDLR and various “mai mai.”5 6"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22530

Ironically, this failure to deal with Uganda and Rwanda exposes the hypocrisy of the present administration considering,

"As this month’s chair of the Security Council, the U.S. has a moral obligation to take the “Mapping Exercise Report” off the table and deal with its contents seriously. The U.S. also has a moral obligation to implement the Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act of 2006, sponsored by then-Sen. Barack Obama.4

Instead of dealing with this situation effectively, Obama sends US troops to support the MAJOR offenders in this regional conflict, using the "smaller offenders" such as the LRA as political scapegoats.
    "

10. MsVeraisblessed

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Oh, i see now..thanks for teaching me this...