Black People : Stop going to white owned "black" sites

Ingram

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 1, 2016
the root, the grio, blackvoices are all white liberal owned websites meant to keep you voting for the democratic party. If you post anything negative about the entertainment industry or the education system your post will either disappear or you will be kept from posting. They remove any knowledge being posted that threatens their ability to sheep herd black Americans into voting for them.

These sites are not there to help black people. Their purpose is to use victimization and fear to keep black people voting for democrats, and use celebrities to data mine web visitors.

Tell everyone to stop going to these sites.

the root, the grio, blackvoices are all white liberal owned websites meant to keep you voting for the democratic party. If you post anything negative about the entertainment industry or the education system your post will either disappear or you will be kept from posting. They remove any knowledge being posted that threatens their ability to sheep herd black Americans into voting for them.

These sites are not there to help black people. Their purpose is to use victimization and fear to keep black people voting for democrats, and use celebrities to data mine web visitors.

Welcome to the only Black Site, owned and operated by and for Blacks, Ingram ...

1-1456009563.gif

https://destee.com/members/destee.1/

Last edited:

Hello and welcome to Destee, the best black owned site on the net...:10200:

Politicians do the same thing, and if this is your gripe, (that they use fear and victimization) why are you a Republican?

2A2FED6100000578-3148048-image-a-60_1435891900339.jpg
paris8n-1-web.jpg

0a80edb2198921c1d4735f28327acd1bcece9665b27933f61f90043139fa78d8_1.jpg

Maybe Trump should consult a map. Also his low information crowd, and himself should read why the wall was built, and what it took to build it.

Millions of common people were called up to build the wall. Northern Qi's wall, starting from Xiakou to Hengzhou, used 1,800,000 laborers. A section of Sui's (581 - 618) wall in Inner Mongolia required more than 1,000,000 men to build. Besides the first 300,000 soldiers, Qin's wall required another 500,000 common people to complete the work.

I would like to point out that these people were ordered, not asked to work on this wall. He open the door on a wall, so I did some comparing.

BTW....The wall was to keep out the Huns, and not Mexicans.

Also Trump should be aware of this.

Though the Great Wall never effectively prevented invaders from entering China, it came to function more as a psychological barrier between Chinese civilization and the world.
http://www.history.com/topics/great-wall-of-china

Peace, and again welcome to Destee.

I know the Grio is owned by NBC, and I heard that blackvoices was bought by whites. I saw a member long time ago decrying the change from having that black feel to a white one.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back