Black People : Stop Creating Slaves In Your Home!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
mental morality........

We’ve watched all things personal undergo very public makeovers on
reality TV , our noses, our houses, our cars and jobs and spouses.
But something more fundamental may have quietly fallen victim to a
makeover as well: our moral identities and how we treat our children.

There's a different between spanking and beating / beat downs upon
our children today, not only that we verbally abuse them moreso then ever
Verbal abuse (also called reviling) is a form of abusive behavior involving
the use of language. It is a form of profanity attack on them....................

StefiA

Jul 24, 2010
Maybe one of the problems is the fact that that people always see/refer to OUR children. What I'm meaning is that in the words we use we imply ownership of children and we believe we have a right to make them do as we wish. Now I know in a practical sense with very young children this is almost inevitable....
But, I hope when I eventually have children I would view them less as my property and more as God's children who he has placed me in care over - that from the go-get they are people as valued and valuable to him as any adult.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Please stop beating your children,you are weakening their minds,and making a slave!

Can you show proof of this? I personally believe in the bible quote,"Spare the rod,spoil the child". What I see these days are kids hitting parents because parents have taken similar approaches such as this. What is "time out" or punishment going to do when a child knows he/she can rule you?

Full Speed

Sep 7, 2009
Please stop beating your children,you are weakening their minds,and making a slave!

Do you have children? Have any of them made it to or through the teen years? I know a LOT of people with STRONG minded children, their parents can't tell them jack. I have a co-worker who ASKED his teenaged son to mow the grass, the kid told him "Why can't you do it?" He did not challenge the kid thinking he was just kidding. When he returned the kid was in his room playing video games and the yard had not been touched. He told the kid that he was going to take the video game from his room until he completed the job. The kid jumped in his dad's face and declared that he wasn't taking anything. This kid has never gotten a "beating" in his life. (Other than when he mouthed off on the basketball court and got the beat down from another strong minded kid)

My son is 4 inches taller than me. We wrestle, in play, all of the time. He is physically stronger than me but because of speed and technique I usually win our wrestling matches. He would NEVER THINK of getting in my face in defiance. He is about 2 FEET taller than my wife/his mother. He would NEVER THINK of getting in her face in defiance. (He will put up a resistance sometimes hoping she will change her mind but as soon as she says "Oh, ok, don't worry about it, I will just let your dad deal with you" it's "Yes Ma'am, I will get on it"

Personally, I have never tried the passive parenting styles or the kinder, gentlier parenting techniques but I have seen many children who have been raised by those techniques and I know many parents who have fallen into that trap. They are constantly at odds with their children. IMO, passive parenting just doesn't work.

My adult children are level headed, independent people...not slaves. My children who are at home are respectful, obedient, and responsible...not because that is what comes natural for them but because that is what I enforce upon them with the rod of correction.

That being said, I do not endorse abuse. Don't beat your child with a broom stick, belt buckles or an extension cord. Don't beat them in anger. Use spankings as discipline to train therefore utilizing the minimun to bring about compliance. Don't stop short of what is necessary to bring about compliance, but don't go overboard either. Make sure you have heard their side of the story and that you have explained to them why they are getting a spanking and what they need to do to avoid the spanking in the future...ie what are your expectations of them.

That's my opinion, it works at my house, and I am sticking to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black People Politics : ELEPHANT PEOPLE START MOVEMENT TO STOP STACEY ABRAMS Black People Politics 4
HODEE Black People : These are all the devices T-Mobile says will stop working on its network next month Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black People Politics : Trump child support deal required his child not join military or payments stop - but he loves the military, sending our children to war / death Black People Politics 1
C Black People : Black Afrikan People need To Just Stop And Be Still For A Moment!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Stop Using the N-Word If You're Not Black African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Equatorial Guinea : One of Africa’s wealthiest countries is building a Trump-like wall to stop migrants Equatorial Guinea 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Phones and Apps : How to stop robocalls, block numbers on your iPhone, Android and even landline Science and Technology 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Get It Together: 10 Foods To Stop Eating Today Black Health and Wellness 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Stop It Don't Drop It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Rock It Don't Stop It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : WE MAY SOON STOP OR REVERSE AGING Black Health and Wellness 4
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STOP HAVING SEX Black Health and Wellness 4
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : boy 6 says-stop-killing-each-other Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : police-stop-5-black-youths-at-gunpoint Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Liberty Black People : Steve Harvey Just Can’t Stop Caping for the President Black People Open Forum 11
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : lee-daniels-says stop-complaining Black Entertainment 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People : pastor-pregnant-wont-stop-preaching Black People Open Forum 1
IFE Black Entertainment : Stop Blaming Black Women for ‘Birth of a Nation’s’ Low Opening Black Entertainment 15
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : little-rock-politician-arrested-for-recording-police-traffic-stop Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : use social-media-to stop gang-violence-in chicago Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : black-america-please-stop-appropriating-african-clothing... Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 17
Liberty Black People Politics : Stop Being So Arrogant, White Jews. Black Lives Matter Is Not About You. Black People Politics 2
Liberty Law Forum : VIDEO SHOWS HOUSTON OFFICER ATTACK WOMAN At Traffic Stop Who Called 911 Because She Feared Him Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Kemetstry Law Forum : BEING AFFLUENT DOESNT STOP RACIAL PROFILING Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
I Black People : Stop going to white owned "black" sites Black People Open Forum 9
Jeneva Hinely Law Forum : When unequality with Blacks will stop? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The GOP is desperate to stop Trump, no matter what voters say Black People Politics 200
Liberty Black People Politics : Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders: stop valuing black votes over black lives Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black Relationships : We Should Probably Stop Blaming the Crime Rate on Single Mothers Black Relationships 33
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FDA APPROVES WAY TO STOP BLEEDING Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Food Discussion : 3 Reasons to Stop Drinking Diet Cola Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : White Family sues after US teen shot dead during traffic stop Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
Liberty Black Relationships : Here's Why Black Women Should Stop Complaining About the Male/Female Ratio Black Relationships 28
jamesfrmphilly Black People : we-need-to-stop-hating-ourselves Black People Open Forum 9
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Lebron : no room for guns...stop the violence Black Sports 2
HODEE The Police : Sandra Bland traffic stop (ORIGINAL) * Police HID By Removing It From Public View Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Dr. Sinclair Grey III – Why Black Americans Need To Stop Aligning Themselves With White Attitudes Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Racism Literally Costs America $2 Trillion...Ready to Stop Payment? African American History Culture 0
Black Phoenix Black People Politics : SMDH: Abigail Fisher, Please Stop Blaming People of Color for Your Mediocrity Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Sandra Bland traffic stop - 10 mins OldSoul 19
anAfrican Phones and Apps : How to stop your smartphone from tracking your every move Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : “If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me,” Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Get It Together: 10 Foods To Stop Eating Today Food Discussion and Recipes 3
R Black Poetry : HEY DESTEE REMOVE ALL BADDRHYMER POSTS HEY MAN WRITE YOUR OWN POSTS STOP BITING MINE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black Woman Uses Her Machete `Rufus` To Stop Home Intruder Black People Doing Positive Things 0
coey30 Black Poetry : Can’t Stop Feeling Her… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
candeesweet Black People : When will the violence stop? Black People Open Forum 4
Enki Black People : Is Miami Gardens The Stop and Frisk Capital of America? Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black People : Jet magazine to stop print publication Black People Open Forum 3