Black People : Stop Creating Slaves In Your Home!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Please stop beating your children,you are weakening their minds,and making a slave!

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    mental morality........

We’ve watched all things personal undergo very public makeovers on
    reality TV , our noses, our houses, our cars and jobs and spouses.
    But something more fundamental may have quietly fallen victim to a
    makeover as well: our moral identities and how we treat our children.

There's a different between spanking and beating / beat downs upon
    our children today, not only that we verbally abuse them moreso then ever
    Verbal abuse (also called reviling) is a form of abusive behavior involving
    the use of language. It is a form of profanity attack on them....................

3. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    Maybe one of the problems is the fact that that people always see/refer to OUR children. What I'm meaning is that in the words we use we imply ownership of children and we believe we have a right to make them do as we wish. Now I know in a practical sense with very young children this is almost inevitable....
    But, I hope when I eventually have children I would view them less as my property and more as God's children who he has placed me in care over - that from the go-get they are people as valued and valuable to him as any adult.

4. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Can you show proof of this? I personally believe in the bible quote,"Spare the rod,spoil the child". What I see these days are kids hitting parents because parents have taken similar approaches such as this. What is "time out" or punishment going to do when a child knows he/she can rule you?

5. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Do you have children? Have any of them made it to or through the teen years? I know a LOT of people with STRONG minded children, their parents can't tell them jack. I have a co-worker who ASKED his teenaged son to mow the grass, the kid told him "Why can't you do it?" He did not challenge the kid thinking he was just kidding. When he returned the kid was in his room playing video games and the yard had not been touched. He told the kid that he was going to take the video game from his room until he completed the job. The kid jumped in his dad's face and declared that he wasn't taking anything. This kid has never gotten a "beating" in his life. (Other than when he mouthed off on the basketball court and got the beat down from another strong minded kid)

My son is 4 inches taller than me. We wrestle, in play, all of the time. He is physically stronger than me but because of speed and technique I usually win our wrestling matches. He would NEVER THINK of getting in my face in defiance. He is about 2 FEET taller than my wife/his mother. He would NEVER THINK of getting in her face in defiance. (He will put up a resistance sometimes hoping she will change her mind but as soon as she says "Oh, ok, don't worry about it, I will just let your dad deal with you" it's "Yes Ma'am, I will get on it"

Personally, I have never tried the passive parenting styles or the kinder, gentlier parenting techniques but I have seen many children who have been raised by those techniques and I know many parents who have fallen into that trap. They are constantly at odds with their children. IMO, passive parenting just doesn't work.

My adult children are level headed, independent people...not slaves. My children who are at home are respectful, obedient, and responsible...not because that is what comes natural for them but because that is what I enforce upon them with the rod of correction.

That being said, I do not endorse abuse. Don't beat your child with a broom stick, belt buckles or an extension cord. Don't beat them in anger. Use spankings as discipline to train therefore utilizing the minimun to bring about compliance. Don't stop short of what is necessary to bring about compliance, but don't go overboard either. Make sure you have heard their side of the story and that you have explained to them why they are getting a spanking and what they need to do to avoid the spanking in the future...ie what are your expectations of them.

That's my opinion, it works at my house, and I am sticking to it.

6. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @Full Speed
    If I remember rightly I think you said you had daughters as well as sons? Did you find a difference in what you needed to discipline the girls from the boys. My only experience of parenting is what I received as a child and we were all girls. Our father was always kept pretty busy doctoring first in the army and then in a civilian hospital so we were brought up mainly by my mother. We were never hit, smacked whatever, but we always knew exactly where the boundaries were as far as what we should and shouldn't do - from fairly early on as I remember my mother would always tell us why things had to be a particular way - it certainly worked for us, but maybe boys are different.

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Beating a child is very abussive, but spanking in early childhood is never
    wrong ], once you instill the fact a spanking can be given when a child/ren
    do something bad or wrong they will learn and also benefit from it as they
    grow into young adulthood .

To beat a child down will not make he/she better , you just lose even more
    space between self and child as well understanding them , remember we all
    was one and been through the changes of growing , I must say those many
    butt whipping i got did and have made me a much better person.:whip:

To beat is like sending your child into the street in a gang of wolves, you can
    strike a child upon beating and do major damage or hurt them badly, even
    as we have seen in life kill them....all because a beating , this what our ancestors :whip:
    slavemaster did and there way to drive us to do as told, we should never
    want to bring that into our homes and against our child/ren....think about it !!!!:whip:

8. Light

Light Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    I said I would not say anything .... but I just could not help myself ... I am sorry.....

And I know that I say this alot but it is true.... It is not your fault ..... it is programing...

Most people do not have the time to properly take care of their children...

They have to work to many hours "every one knows that"... but when you come home with stress from two jobs and your kid has done something that messes up your hard working situation ... it throws you over the edge and justifies the abusive treatment given.....

Psychologist know this that is why they planned it. They need to get paid;

Psychologist's Sigmund and Freud both trained under Charles Jung; " A well know occultist." Nothing to be afraid of every thing comes from cult roots... but it just needs to be know that these guyz were just ordinary people that had thoughts that people promoted as truth.....

Some believe in strength in numbers, so many live in all black communities, and never think about were every one else lives.

An old Viking tradition was to farm people ... how is it done???

Basically you just keep the people in a bowl, and encircle their community. When you need things you just go in a circle into the bowl and have whatever you want.... Lord of the rings.....

Go and find out how much you pay for electricity in the city compared to how much is paid in the surrounding country areas....

It is tough to live on your own but it makes you strong....

The idea is to get the people into the bowl ... and how is that done???

Basically you have to give them incentives.... but it has to be done when they are young and their biological chemistry is at peak for a large mass of people "why do you think they keep statistics on all populations" when the time is right they just give the people what they have wanted for a long time... A black hero... or some new black thing such as; new rappers or some new styles or money flowed into the community....

Because guess what that is when people have children, they believe that they have come to a new era.... Then they have kids, just as in the Nixon era...

A few years later boom.... the floor drops out from under the people... jobs are lost and people are struggling. And that is when families break up and children are left or beat the heck out of.....

This is because of the two things ... One people cannot believe they lost every thing and now live in strife when just yesterday every thing was good. And on top of it this child do not understand and start going crazy...

Psychological sensory overload... lets out the beast of person, and that is good for passing war on to the next generation....

The more the child is beat the more they become aggressive and ready for war usage...

There are many ways to raise children, in many populations people look at children as something to help around the house and do their bidding because that is what they did when they were a child.

But there is another way to look at your children....

Some one had to tell you that children are not as smart as a adult when they are born...

But that is not true a child absorbs what is put into them for a few years to learn the basics of how to deal with the basic mechanics of this planet, and then after that time period the child starts to think for themselves......

A child is a born adult "especially if you start training them the right way from the beginning"; If you have the time "which most don't because they are worked so hard" you should not have to touch them at all.

But we are so busy looking at the puppet we do not see the puppet master.

The puppet master raises your children; it has all the fun with them and gives you all the despair...

They know you are going to wear your best looking and hottest cloths to work so they can look at you and offer you a raise and you wont show much anger for any of the stupid things they do; because they have the money...

They know you will go home and be stressed out and beat the heck out of the kid because of pressing anger down created at work; they also know that you are told to relax when you come home but when you do; "just like when people go to church and break down" you relax at home but that stress has to find a place to go as well and it works on your mind.

This is not made up our brains have polypeptides that want things... we become addicted to doing things daily, "Including me".... We get addicted by this polypeptides to abusive action....

The psychologist know this; they know that you cannot stop this action by talking about it... but they also know that you are paying them and you have to if you are on probation...

SEE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE GETTING BETTER MUCH BETTER.... AND WHEN PEOPLE GET BETTER THEY TREAT YOU WORSE BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT GET PAID... BECAUSE YOU HAVE STOPPED DOING THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TRIGGERS.

A lot of people might have thought I was crazy by saying " stop having children here." But the reason why is because most people live in the bowl and the people outside the bowl are feeding upon you and your children all day long ... but not physically it is done psychologically...

They make it to were the only place you can enjoy life, is at your job... or it takes you a long time to get home so that you don't have deal with the problems. But when you do have to deal with them those polypeptides have been starved and you "go to town on that kid".... Then we hide it...

See all life is worth something to some one... and this is well planned out....

Have you ever noticed that before a war life is awesome for a few years ....

Then after the war life is bad and horrible....

Why is that ????

It is because they don't need you for a while ... and on top of that when life is bad people tend to be more abusive ... This is great because it preps for the next war....

It is all emotional triggers, they are so deep rooted that we never notice them and blame each other for them....

It is not your fault people ... turn to your family and look at them and tell them it is not their fault...

If you show your children the respect that you show people every day on the street, and pay them for their services they will be Grown Children from age 5-7....

Many people believe that the children owe them something for having them...

But that is simply not true because they did not have the fun it took to create them and had no say so in who their parents would be; or the situations that their parents are in.

IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT

We have to have a higher respect of each other, our children and many other things....

The more freedom you give to yourself, to learn different things outside of the regular; the more the black nation grows....

Just because you learn it doesn't mean you love it, or just because you study something doesn't mean you have to participate or be a part of it....

TREAT YOU CHILD AS A ADULT AND THEY WILL GROW FAR PAST A ADULT... FOR "A-DULT" IS JUST A WORD CREATED....

This is not pointed at any one directly; and please dont abuse me "lol" it is just my studied opinion......

May the divine be with us all

9. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    I haven't quite figured girls out yet. :) I am a "what ever it takes" kind of father. Every individual is different. Some people you tell them what to do and they will do it...so there is no need to elevate the discipline to the next level. My oldest is a girl. THANK GOD she is well past the teen years, married and raising children of her own that I can laugh at her when she tells me her experiences. She would obey to the letter in my face. She would be very respectful and say "Yes, sir, I will do it" then once I turn my back, she was going to do whatever she wanted to do. So, some of her disobedience I did not find out about until she was an adult and told me about it as we laughed about the good old days. She told me all the things she used to do to get around my rules. Everytime she tells me something her son is doing to drive her crazy, I laugh my head off and say, "payback is a mother"

So, as far as spanking girls, yes I did and would spank them. I must admit that my heart is far more tender towards girls and I am much more reluctant to spank them but I am also that "what ever it takes" kinda guy. There was a famous saying around my house that my boys use to say all the time concerning girls doing stuff and not getting a spanking for it, they would always say "If she was a boy....." I admittedly have a double standard in that area. Not always in favor of the girls though...I give boys more freedom than girls...that's a dangerous double standard...could cut both ways.

So, I haven't gotten the secret to raising girls figured out just yet...that's some scary stuff.

10. SophiaG

SophiaG Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    This is an interesting article to read on the issue:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporal_punishment_in_the_home

Some quotes from the article:

"The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) in an official policy statement[45] (reaffirmed in 2004) states that "Corporal punishment is of limited effectiveness and has potentially deleterious side effects." The AAP recommends that parents be "encouraged and assisted in the development of methods other than spanking for managing undesired behavior". In particular, the AAP believes that any corporal punishment methods other than open-hand spanking on the buttocks or extremities "are unacceptable" and "should never be used". The policy statement points out, summarizing several studies, that "The more children are spanked, the more anger they report as adults, the more likely they are to spank their own children, the more likely they are to approve of hitting a spouse, and the more marital conflict they experience as adults."[40] Spanking has been associated with higher rates of physical aggression, more substance abuse, and increased risk of crime and violence when used with older children and adolescents.[41]"

"The American Academy of Pediatrics also believes that corporal punishment polarizes the parent-child relationship, reducing the amount of spontaneous cooperation on the part of the child. The AAP policy statement says "...reliance on spanking as a discipline approach makes other discipline strategies less effective to use".[45] Thus, so it is alleged, it has an addiction-like effect: the more one spanks, the more one feels a need to spank, possibly escalating until the situation is out of control."