Black People : STOP BREATHING

MILL JACKSON

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 10, 2010
It is a sad occasion when Blacks don't support each other. It is getting to be too late in the game, for us to continue to play this game. In a time where we can plainly see that we barely own anything in our own communities, will we shrug off the jealousy? Will we finally see that we can monetize our culture easily if we just start sticking together? Why do we almost certainly guarantee non-blacks consistent wealth if they would only open their businesses in our community? How many rich foreigners do you see on your daily corner store visit? I'm sure you know one or two....but, the answer is not to persecute those people, the answer is to educate and motivate our hungry people. Who exactly are the hungry people you ask? Well, honestly you should be one of those hungry people. I am and we all should be hungry. Let's agree to eat. Once again let's eat, and stop sleep walking. It's funny how the word sleep is synonymous with the word death. So, basically if your gonna be a sleeper then you should just stop breathing.

-MILL JACKSON

LEARN WEB BUSINESS WITH ME AT MY BLOG:
blackwebwealth.blogspot.com

I'll c-you there.:court:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back