Stomach issues - alternative recommendations?

KMTSista

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2009
Maryland
I have been having serious issues with my stomach lately. Everything I eat makes my stomach upset. I can eat a tiny bit of food and I feel as if I've eaten a full plate and my stomach swells something terrible.

I know I have IBS and stomach inflammation problems, but I'm trying to find an alternative to all these pills doctors keep trying to push my way because they always causes other problems.

Does Aloe Vera juice really help these conditions? If so I'm headed to the health food store now.............

I have been having serious issues with my stomach lately. Everything I eat makes my stomach upset. I can eat a tiny bit of food and I feel as if I've eaten a full plate and my stomach swells something terrible.

I know I have IBS and stomach inflammation problems, but I'm trying to find an alternative to all these pills doctors keep trying to push my way because they always causes other problems.

Does Aloe Vera juice really help these conditions? If so I'm headed to the health food store now.............

try eating prunes and water on an empty stomach in the morning, and then drink a table spoon or two of applecider vinegar before meals. I think aloe vera depletes the potassium in your body, you might want to ask the people at the health store first. and you might want to switch to an organic diet and eat less red meat as possible.

try eating prunes and water on an empty stomach in the morning, and then drink a table spoon or two of apple cider vinegar before meals. I think aloe vera depletes the potassium in your body, you might want to ask the people at the health store first. and you might want to switch to an organic diet and eat less red meat as possible.

oh boy LOL! This is the third time I'm hearing about apple cider vinegar. I sometimes, evvvvery not and then drink a glass of water with one table spoon of vinegar, but it looks like I'm going to have to do it raw.

I don't eat red meat or pork so I'm all good in that area. And I'm trying to go strictly meatless, at least no turkey and chicken, but stick to fish.

I'm going to give the vinegar a go tomorrow and try the prunes this weekend, cause prunes and public transportation doesn't work to good for me LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Tuau for the information.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back