Black Poetry : .::Stolen Words::.

Dear Sage,
The intensity of this piece pierced right through me.
Don't get me wrong, I think this piece is beautiful in all it's vulnerability, but I also think it's undescribably sad and...still...still you managed to express this sadness.....
The description of this ailing love, merciless pain and stolen words/stolen passion...it's like I could almost smell the despair.
I could not figure out if this was personal or not, cause you switched from third person to first person, but
believe me...not even Love can steal your poetry..........and....... Love would never do such a thing!

:heart: moham

Oh my, my, my, my. Sweet sister friend, I've been missin your work so much. I wondered where you'd gone. And then you come back and drop this masterpiece on us. My lawd!!!!!

"duality slices the air"
Girl, this piece grabs a reader by the collar and pulls her up close. Takes her into the scene. It's definitely sad, but the passion and the pain from contradictions stands out to me the most.

Lost love can kill ya. You sure know how to write about it, my kindred spirit. Much love to you...............and please drop us some mo! I been too hungry. :coffee:

The intensity of the opening lines alone still has me in awe. Everytime I visit this site, I make a point to look for your writing. The skill and emotion always come through with equal force and for some odd coincidence you're always seeming to write my current situation, not only accurately but beautifully.

Thank you so much for every word that passes through your pen and all the ones to come :D

It ain't all that...

Magnificent Soul was better. :tongue:

Seriously...naw, seriously...it was. :D

J/k

This piece is tight. A director of poetry is she.

Beautiful piece...presentation magnificent.

:thanks: for sharing your thoughts with us...the Fam.

:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back