The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
:lol: Non for the dead beat Dads who didn't pay child support :lol:

The stimulus check won't be in the mail for Americans who owe child support
But back taxes or late student loan payments don't disqualify people from getting the full amount they're eligible for.

:lol:

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
This explains why McConnell was grinning as he stood by trump. You had better bet there was a lot of closed door meetings to seal the deal!

--------------

Senate Republicans slipped a tax break for wealthy real estate investors into the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package
Charles Davis
Mar 27, 2020 3:32am

1585469099025.png

"...A provision slipped into the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package by Senate Republicans enables wealthy real estate investors to reduce their tax burden, The New York Times reported Thursday..."

Senegal

Jun 7, 2016
Is this even legal?

Doesnt seem like it to me but if its a big company they may have done the research and found a way to legally do it. Depends on the state probably. If its an at will employment state like CA then they can just fire you for nothing.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: