Quiet Poetry Lounge : Still the Calm

Poetic Justice

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 2, 2003
detroit
Occupation
Analyst
Dark Angels
As the moon glides across the darkest of sky,and the sun peeks its final goodbye, only to awaken the angels of dark to protect you from the evil games that sometimes are played in the night.
Night with its black shadow of gloom, is only pretty because of the moon.
Dark Angels twinkling in the night to rest above and send us a delight, how we stare and look to the right.
Only for our eyes to find which angel we like.
Pitched in black with diamonds in there eyes, there here to watch over you in the night.
They stand so close, they stand faraway on to blink away the dismay, they know you no the rules of the earth and they will swoop down and face you if you kick the dirt, they will send the dust to claim
you.
Dark Angels twinkling in my eye, flying high over my beauty singing with the wind, dancing in the clouds, watching you.
Watching me you say, look only to the depth of the night and see the eyes over me, glazing the expanse with fright, sparkling in the glory of the night. :D

As a little boy, I would sit on the car hood at night
Viewing the moon and stars would make me feel just right

Peace and tranquility would come over me
Problems and concerns would cease to be

Sipping on tea of lemon balm
Wallowing in the still of the calm

:thanks: for sharing...

:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back