Black People : Still " Hurricane Katrina" AFTERMATH

neworleans baby

REGISTERED MEMBER
New Orleans is so still regressive. After five years of living in another state, the federal money has not been spent on restorations, mentl health, or drug rehabilatation. Sad to say that my birthplace is still the same. As i walk the neighborhoods and see the abandoned homes, schools, and buildings it makes me wonderif those tht have moved back only did it for show and tell.

New Orleans is so still regressive. After five years of living in another state, the federal money has not been spent on restorations, mentl health, or drug rehabilatation. Sad to say that my birthplace is still the same. As i walk the neighborhoods and see the abandoned homes, schools, and buildings it makes me wonderif those tht have moved back only did it for show and tell.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Welcome back neworleans baby,

Good seeing you again, my heart goes out to you in this time of peril. Keep your head up and high, its going to happen for you.

Peace In,

Hey, Nawlins Bebe....:wave:

What a huge surprise to come across you in here! Good to see you up and about (online)! It's the same ol' same ol' at the overflow. Pam and Dana say :hi: (yes, they are both with me at watkins)...and I saw Linda last week at the ldrc. Saw Sable two months ago (she looked great--just getting off work), AND......MsPasha barely speaks! :eek: Pam told me that "we" owe so much, you know? ;) My loccs miss you--they need some work done on them, again...I can barely find my scalp!

More seriously, I'm so sorry that NOLA's still in alot of trouble. I remember what you explained to me on Bethany about the way things have always been for the people (cause of how NOLA's been governed) since day one, but I'm still hoping things are going well for you and your fam, regardless. In the meantime, much thanks for that chickory. SUPER STRONG! Too strong! :eeek: How'm I pose to fix a pot of it that I can drink?
Hope to see you back in here, real soon! :hearts1:

One Love, and PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back