Still having connection problems

Kamau47

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2005
Hello Family!
Sorry it took so long for me to get back after the "down-time" we had, but I am still having problems getting to our site. as a matter of fact, I am now on a public computer, as I can't use mine at home.
When I go to the home page, I still see the vMessage saying that if I am reading it, that I should click on the IP address. When I do, it takes me to Destees' home page, but when I click on any other thing, such as a topic or section in Destee (like Open Forum), it takes me back to that vMessage. I have tried to enter the address by hand instead of just clicking on a bookmark, but get the same result.
I am able to get it on my blackberry, or my iPod touch, which leads me to think that it's a problem with my system, and not the network. So, if anyone who has any ideas as to how I can solve this problem, I would deeply appreciate it.
And in advance......THANKS!

Brother Kamau ... peace and blessings ... :wave:

I'm sorry you're still having trouble.

Take the steps inside this thread ... Delete Cache and Cookies.

If that doesn't fix it, let me know.

Love You and Welcome Home! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Thank you Sister Destee, and as soon as i get home, I will do just that.
I miss reading here, though I may not post regularly.

Brother Kamau ... we love having your energy with us, no matter what you're doing ... reading or posting! :love:

It's certainly possible, i suppose, that the DNS updates have not taken place on your side of the world ... but ... it's been a few days, and i'm hoping that's not the case.

That's why i'm suggesting you delete your cache and cookes, and keeping my fingers crossed! :)

If it is the DNS updates not being complete, we may just have to wait it out.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back