Black People : Sticks and Stones

Sticks and stones may break my bones...but words will never hurt me.

Some of us have said this phrase as a child when other children would taunt or poke fun of us...

But why as adults we still don't have that same mind frame?

It seems as we get older and have more of a voice, we also become more defensive. :bully:

this is a sure way to steal a soul

it is a "chant"

sticks and stones "may"... like giving permission, count 7 (syllables)

but words will never harm me.....

as an adult it is the pre determined "mind frame"

like i'm rubber ur glue whatever u say bounces off me and sticks to u

^^ law of attraction

the cause and the effect but we don't realize it because we repeat the vibrations that are taught -

like music, like prayer, like rituals etc.

Sticks and stones may break my bones...but words will never hurt me.

Some of us have said this phrase as a child when other children would taunt or poke fun of us...

But why as adults we still don't have that same mind frame?

It seems as we get older and have more of a voice, we also become more defensive. :bully:

Is this why you are giving me the cold shoulder,over my views on God? And just think,all the shout outs' I've given you as I passed Sea-Tac:uhh:

I'm messin witcha...:em2300:

I agree,I find myself having to put my feelings on the back burner and when the debate is over in a thread,I leave it there. I also have done this in real life the more you do it the easier it gets. Just as long as comments don't go over the line.

Is this why you are giving me the cold shoulder,over my views on God? And just think,all the shout outs' I've given you as I passed Sea-Tac:uhh:

I'm messin witcha...:em2300:
Uh...what? no...I'm talking about other folks arguing with each other...I personally don't have no problems with anyone on the boards

I agree,I find myself having to put my feelings on the back burner and when the debate is over in a thread,I leave it there. I also have done this in real life the more you do it the easier it gets. Just as long as comments don't go over the line.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back