Black Entertainment : Stevie Wonder My Dead Attorney Screwed Me

:10500:wonder (pun intended) what happens to the payments when Steve dies?

I am guessing, but, I would think that if the judge upholds these payments, they will continued to be paid from his estate.

It amazes me how dirty some people can be. How do they sleep at night?

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

WoW! God don't like ugly, and this is very ugly :facepalm:

There are junkies you can pay 20 bucks to run up on jerks like this in a parking lot or something to whip their ***. Of course I would never do anything like that. just saying...

*smile*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Ok, let me ask the obvious.

You are blind, if the contract wasn't in braille, how did he know what it said. Also if he trusted his wife, and son; maybe he should have had one of them take a look at it. IMO, The judge should stop this looking at not who it is, but the situation. A person with sight took advantage of a bland person.

Peace!

Hmmmm.....

I hear what you are saying, Enki, on a moral note. But, on a legal note. Stevie is a grown man. He is quite aware of his blindness and all that comes with it. I think he should have hired people to make sure he didn't sign any bogus contracts. I think Stevie is gonna have to take some responsibility in the decision he made to sigm a contract he couldn't read/see. And, at that kind of money shouldn't there have been a notary?

Stevie Wonder Lawsuit
You're Blind ...
But You're Not Deaf!

1009-stevie-wonder-tmz-4.jpg

Stevie Wonder knew full well what he was doing when he signed an agreement to pay his attorney's widow 6% of his royalties because it was read out loud to him ... according to the widow.

Read more:
http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3o7wQGuRq

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back