Black Entertainment : STEVIE WONDER DIVORCES

No, I'm not saying that. But what I am saying is that based on what I've read in this Thread, he possibly may not be able to afford his family business.

I'm totally shocked and surprised at Stevie.

I read that he is planning on expanding his family more. I don't like this side of Stevie.

In 1983, I took my Mom to The Circle Star Theater in San Carlos, for her birthday. It was billed as Stevie Wonder's last tour. We should have known better. With all those mouths to feed, he'll be touring until he can't no more.

:rofl: ... Now that is funny, billed as his last tour. Paying 25,000 a month, plus, I totally agreed, he can't quit.

I read that he is planning on expanding his family more. I don't like this side of Stevie.

In 1983, I took my Mom to The Circle Star Theater in San Carlos, for her birthday. It was billed as Stevie Wonder's last tour. We should have known better. With all those mouths to feed,
he'll be touring until he can't no more.

Because it is true. He's got 5 families. So, who does he spend the holidays with, for instance? Somebody is coming up short.

He brings the kids all over to his house

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back