Black Spirituality Religion : steve harvey thinks an atheist is an "idiot" and doesn't "like" them.

Who is Steve Harvey?

Oh you mean the guy , whoeas in Kings of Comedy show in Virginia and insulted the enitre audience by talking about "you all's country A**?

And then got booed for his corny jokes?

Or the guy that does the buck dance for white folks, on Family Feud?

the guy who desxribed Tavis Smiley and Cornell West are really closet gays because they criticize Obama's policies in Washington?

I "mean":

A guy of substantial notoriety publicly, via t.v. media, expressing his disdain for
atheist and called them "idiots". Me personally, don't have anything against them,
for having said 'disbelief' in and of itself.

As if the mere belief in 'a higher power' poses as a sound barometer on morality.

Like x had said (paraphrase), "You got folks lynching you while they're praying to
jesus".

However it isn't his disdain for atheist that got my attention. It is his rationale
that I find shaky.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back