Black Spirituality Religion : Steve harvey on the atheist.

No need to explain.

Actually ... there is a need to explain ... for this doesn't apply to just you, but anyone that crosses that line.

Everyone gets to understand, perhaps saving me and them time in the future, by making it clear now.

It's all good in the hood.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Yeah, however you addressed me directly.

So I can only respond in the first-person.

No worries...

It's often this way ... folk think'n of their own particular situation ... and i'm think'n of them and the whole.

What i say to you, must also be applicable to the whole, and it is.

I'm thinking out loud now ... my own checks and balances ... :look: ... sorry.

Love You!

Destee

Well, it's never too late to create a thread that speaks to "the whole'

I imagine.

They are here ... we have a forum full of them ... Higher Standards Required ... plus ... the Study Group Forums have several threads and posts speaking to this same issue ... but even no matter that ... folk still have to be spoke to about these kinds of issues from time to time ... (evidenced by this thread) ... and each one is a brand new opportunity to present the same information ... albeit a bit tiresome to have to always repeat the same information ... it is nonetheless an opportunity that i rarely forsake.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back