Black People : Steve Harvey Just Can’t Stop Caping for the President

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
upload_2017-3-19_11-53-8.png

Steve Harvey just won’t stop caping for President Vladimir TrumPutin. At this point I’m fine with the Family Feud host being traded for a future draft pick, and I feel safe in saying his cookout credentials have been revoked.

It’s not that you can’t come to the cookout, Mr. Harvey; it’s just that said cookout will be at capacity once you arrive and your name will be purposely left off the list, because it will be funny watching you stand outside with your linen short set and wicker hat trying to figure out what went wrong.

Read more

http://www.theroot.com/steve-harvey-just-cant-stop-caping-for-the-president-1793383406

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
View attachment 8369

Steve Harvey just won’t stop caping for President Vladimir TrumPutin. At this point I’m fine with the Family Feud host being traded for a future draft pick, and I feel safe in saying his cookout credentials have been revoked.

It’s not that you can’t come to the cookout, Mr. Harvey; it’s just that said cookout will be at capacity once you arrive and your name will be purposely left off the list, because it will be funny watching you stand outside with your linen short set and wicker hat trying to figure out what went wrong.

Read more

http://www.theroot.com/steve-harvey-just-cant-stop-caping-for-the-president-1793383406

The millennials take everything out of context. They don't like an elder Black person telling them anything!
There are a couple of older Black men on utube sharing the same thoughts as Harvey.
Steve was attempting to share the problems he has encountered when making certain comments about white people, including lil don. I listened to Steve. I'm not respecting the office of president currently. I do get the impression that lil don has something on Steve.
I believe that one should consider the maturity of the person they are referring to when making certain comments.
As the president, lil don is still using twitter. He should not have had time to even see Snoops video, but he made time. He's not to be played with, because he likes to play, and as pres he has more weapons in his pen.
He wins, when certain things or comments are aimed at him, and he "gets even" using legislations to hurt poor Black people. HE IS THAT PETTY, and Steve knows that.
What if Obama had taken to twitter every time an ugly picture of him and his wife surfaced. He didn't because he is a secure, mature man, and POTUS. Obama has not even spoke about lil dons wiretapping claim, except one time, to say it's untrue.
lil don has none of those traits. He'd rather play than do the work required for the position he is not fulfilling.
Since we haven't heard anything further about Steve working with Ben Carson, I'm wondering what was that meeting with Trump about.
Lil don has taken much money from HUD, which would have benefit the poor.
Some people you just don't play with cause they are mentally ill AND in a powerful position.
Snoop don't care cause he has money. Not every Black person that could be affected with dons warth over the video has money. Steve did try and make that point.
Omarosa is a sell out. Clarence Thomas is a sell out. Why some Blacks want to put Steve Harvey on the auction block? He's not for sell. He may talk to much for this gen of millennials. Calling everybody a sellout.
Do they even know what a sellout is.

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
The millennials take everything out of context. They don't like an elder Black person telling them anything!
There are a couple of older Black men on utube sharing the same thoughts as Harvey.
Steve was attempting to share the problems he has encountered when making certain comments about white people, including lil don. I listened to Steve. I'm not respecting the office of president currently. I do get the impression that lil don has something on Steve.
I believe that one should consider the maturity of the person they are referring to when making certain comments.
As the president, lil don is still using twitter. He should not have had time to even see Snoops video, but he made time. He's not to be played with, because he likes to play, and as pres he has more weapons in his pen.
He wins, when certain things or comments are aimed at him, and he "gets even" using legislations to hurt poor Black people. HE IS THAT PETTY, and Steve knows that.
What if Obama had taken to twitter every time an ugly picture of him and his wife surfaced. He didn't because he is a secure, mature man, and POTUS. Obama has not even spoke about lil dons wiretapping claim, except one time, to say it's untrue.
lil don has none of those traits. He'd rather play than do the work required for the position he is not fulfilling.
Since we haven't heard anything further about Steve working with Ben Carson, I'm wondering what was that meeting with Trump about.
Lil don has taken much money from HUD, which would have benefit the poor.
Some people you just don't play with cause they are mentally ill AND in a powerful position.
Snoop don't care cause he has money. Not every Black person that could be affected with dons warth over the video has money. Steve did try and make that point.
Omarosa is a sell out. Clarence Thomas is a sell out. Why some Blacks want to put Steve Harvey on the auction block? He's not for sell. He may talk to much for this gen of millennials. Calling everybody a sellout.
Do they even know what a sellout is.

Do you remember the Paula Deem shenanigans? Do you see the pattern? Let's stroll down memory lane....

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days