Black People : Steve Harvey Just Can’t Stop Caping for the President

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Liberty, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292
    upload_2017-3-19_11-53-8.png

Steve Harvey just won’t stop caping for President Vladimir TrumPutin. At this point I’m fine with the Family Feud host being traded for a future draft pick, and I feel safe in saying his cookout credentials have been revoked.

It’s not that you can’t come to the cookout, Mr. Harvey; it’s just that said cookout will be at capacity once you arrive and your name will be purposely left off the list, because it will be funny watching you stand outside with your linen short set and wicker hat trying to figure out what went wrong.

Read more

http://www.theroot.com/steve-harvey-just-cant-stop-caping-for-the-president-1793383406

Steve Harvey Just Can’t Stop Caping for the President

Steve Harvey just won’t stop caping for President Vladimir TrumPutin. At this point I’m fine with the Family Feud host being traded for a future draft pick, and I feel safe in saying his cookout credentials have been revoked.
    theroot.com

2. IFE

IFE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,103
    The millennials take everything out of context. They don't like an elder Black person telling them anything!
    There are a couple of older Black men on utube sharing the same thoughts as Harvey.
    Steve was attempting to share the problems he has encountered when making certain comments about white people, including lil don. I listened to Steve. I'm not respecting the office of president currently. I do get the impression that lil don has something on Steve.
    I believe that one should consider the maturity of the person they are referring to when making certain comments.
    As the president, lil don is still using twitter. He should not have had time to even see Snoops video, but he made time. He's not to be played with, because he likes to play, and as pres he has more weapons in his pen.
    He wins, when certain things or comments are aimed at him, and he "gets even" using legislations to hurt poor Black people. HE IS THAT PETTY, and Steve knows that.
    What if Obama had taken to twitter every time an ugly picture of him and his wife surfaced. He didn't because he is a secure, mature man, and POTUS. Obama has not even spoke about lil dons wiretapping claim, except one time, to say it's untrue.
    lil don has none of those traits. He'd rather play than do the work required for the position he is not fulfilling.
    Since we haven't heard anything further about Steve working with Ben Carson, I'm wondering what was that meeting with Trump about.
    Lil don has taken much money from HUD, which would have benefit the poor.
    Some people you just don't play with cause they are mentally ill AND in a powerful position.
    Snoop don't care cause he has money. Not every Black person that could be affected with dons warth over the video has money. Steve did try and make that point.
    Omarosa is a sell out. Clarence Thomas is a sell out. Why some Blacks want to put Steve Harvey on the auction block? He's not for sell. He may talk to much for this gen of millennials. Calling everybody a sellout.
    Do they even know what a sellout is.

3. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292
    Do you remember the Paula Deem shenanigans? Do you see the pattern? Let's stroll down memory lane....

4. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292
  5. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292
  6. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292
  7. IFE

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,103
    I have to say, I didn't care about Paula Deen shenanigans. Never watched her cooking show. Don't know what she did to upset her Black fan base who should not have been watching her show. I don't care that Steve Harvey had her on his show. He's in a position, with his show, to entertain whoever pays him to let her come on his show.
    We have much larger issues in the Black communities.
    Hunger
    Homelessness
    Prison Industrial Complex
    Murder by police
    School to prison pipeline
    Reparations
    and much more.....
    As long as we are focusing on who is selling out to who, we are using energy that can be put to better use. Instead of talking about what Steve is doing, let's talk about the Prison Industrial Complex, cause the news media is not talking about it. Let's talk about why the media is not covering the PIC. Even when Hillary was campaigning, and the PIC was her luggage, the media still didn't talk about the PIC. WHY?
    We gotta, one day, FOCUS on one thing at a time, until we get results.
    And if we gotta talk about whose selling out, look higher than Steve.
    Like Maxine Waters and the entire CBC. Their selling out can do harm to our communities.
    Steve, just change the channel.
    IMO.

8. IFE

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,103
  9. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,292
    Well, that's your prerogative. But, many people felt insulted. And, many people were perplexed that of ALL the people Steve could have partnered up with, he chose a woman who had recently admitted that she called AAs the N-Word. And, was in the midst of planning a dinner gala where the servers would be dressed, and play the part of slaves.

*smh*

10. IFE

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,103
    I'm not checking for Paula Deen. I saw her on Harvey's show. That's when I first heard what she said.
    Personally, I think the Black female she was talking to had become to familiar with Deen, for her to feel comfortable talking to her in racist speech. That couldn't have been the first time.
    I was watching his show and heard Steve Harvey ask her to his boys camp. I did do a double take, because he invited a white woman to his boys camp.
    I'm just reading that his reason for inviting her to the camp was to teach culinary skills to the boys. I think that was Steve speaking to quickly.
    Question: Did Paula ever go to the camp. I can only find where he asked her, not that she actually went.
    I feel a certain kind a way even talking about this, cause it's not something I care about.
    She was not in the mist of planning that dinner. She asked Paula what would she like and Paula got too excited and started to describe her racist dream dinner.
    That's why you can't get to close to white folk. Sooner or later you gone hear the N word or some racist ramblings.