Khasm13 : Sterilization in amerikka.....

Discussion in 'Khasm13' started by Khasm13, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    do you think that the majority of white people wish that blacks and mexicans were subjugated to involuntary sterilization laws?
    please explain your answer.....

one love
    khasm

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    I cant even tell what the majority of Black folks want in this nation but

the Taste Makers do; the think tanks that determine what trends fads and attitudes groups of people take towards a place, person, location, concept or ideology.

When the president as candidate along with family and Black members of his security and entourage, made his speech in Berlin, where over a million white folks cheered him on, however

70 years ago those same white folks would have literally ripped the flesh off of the bones of any man woman or child they caught at that location, or any other location in Berlin.

If the polls are right 60% of the American population support, Occupy Wall street, and in all cities the occupations show evidence of Blacks, Chinese Native Americans Latinos, Indians and whites.

Now from reconstruction to the 20s when one out of 10 white men was a card carrying member of the KKK, definately yes, in fact the eugenics movement stems from that time

but the 60s with SDS and the Weather Underground having rallies networked with SNCC and the Black Panther Party for Self Defense, that was a different mass mindset.

Working class whites losing jobs and homes find they don't have to be "Black like Me"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKY1kgw2vnk&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9z0fY6Skuw&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq1J_slyHO8&feature=related
    or Watermelon Man
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq1J_slyHO8&feature=related
    to understand the hell we go through daily, now that they are getting a miniscule tase of what we have endured and suffered

They now see that it is not we who are the enemy but the oligarchy the one perecent the liberal Wall st protestors hate as well as the conservative Ron Paul libertarians

3. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    I don't think the majority of White people in America would want something like that. For the most part, Eugenics is dead in the popular opinion of Americans today, especially after seeing its more progressive cousin in action after the 40s. The next few generations are even far more progressive, so there's a little bit of hope.

4. Mikha'el

Mikha'el Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    simple. my answer is no. i have the freedom to decide that. one subgroup of people is tryna dictate ish for their fellow brotheren when they are in the same boat. Not hearing that mess. "whites" kill with that nonsense

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    The majority, no.
    The elites, yes. The elites are a minority by number.
    Remember, eugenics was developed and pushed by intellectual, political, and commercial elites.

6. Mikha'el

Mikha'el Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    Ohhh I mis-read the question.

im sure plenty do wish that upon minorities

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    if you go to a yahoo story about the north carolina eugenics devilry and read the responses of white people
    u may be surprised what the consensus is....

one love
    khasm

8. Gorilla

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    If we're talking about modern times, I'd still say that the answer is definitely no.

If we're talking about America at some point of time in history, I'd say yes. Eugenics was quite popular and it was applied ruthlessly to a lot of groups. Minorities got the unfair blunt of it for sure.

9. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
  10. Gorilla

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    I checked out all the tabs. The most popular ones seem to be about criminals, particularly pedophiles. The most replied sections has a good portion of dissent against support for sterilization under various circumstances, but at the end of the day...it's yahoo.

I don't think anything statistically valuable can be inferred from the comment sections.

Overall, I think it would be interesting to see a poll done about this. It should include some social circumstances and it should explicitly test against race as well.