Black People : STEPS TO BRING BACK THE BLACK

This sounds extremely sexist to me also. I shuddered when I first read it with all of that man being in control of this and that and even deciding whether the woman should get her tubes tied or whether she should have an abortion!!

Sounds like the woman in this person's mind is just a baby-making machine. It doesn't sound like she doesn't need to have a heart or a mind because what he says is going to prevail anyway.

There are plenty women out there who don't know their worth, so there probably won't be a shortage of women who'll sign onto this. It is truly still a man's world to even have the nerve to write something like this.

Riada said:
This sounds extremely sexist to me also. I shuddered when I first read it with all of that man being in control of this and that and even deciding whether the woman should get her tubes tied or whether she should have an abortion!!

Sounds like the woman in this person's mind is just a baby-making machine. It doesn't sound like she doesn't need to have a heart or a mind because what he says is going to prevail anyway.

There are plenty women out there who don't know their worth, so there probably won't be a shortage of women who'll sign onto this. It is truly still a man's world to even have the nerve to write something like this.
Some elements might be extreme. Tying of tubes and abortion must be a joint decision of the couple if they are married.

However the Male must remain the head of the family!!

militant said:
Some elements might be extreme. Tying of tubes and abortion must be a joint decision of the couple if they are married.

However the Male must remain the head of the family!!

You’re right on point brother…

Even though the list presented may be slightly flawed or maybe a little rough around the edges, it is still for the most part, an excellent and powerful statement, if not a directive.

I find it interesting that some our people continue to always look for the tear in the fabric so they can rip the whole spread.

The suggestion of a husband not allowing a Black woman to get her tubes tied is not even really possible, because in this society no husband has that type of absolute legal power anyway! Black women ARE getting their tubes tied and ARE getting as much birth control drugs as they want!

After seeing how this thread is being already attacked, like I’ve been told and I see more everyday, the white man is very crafty, if anything. It’s not that he’s necessarily making us to do or forcing us to say anything directly, but it’s the position he has put us in…basically, “we’re damned if do and we’re sho’nuff damned if we don’t.”

We’re in the crosshairs of extinction, an imploding civilization.

While our populations are being genocidally devastated by the seemingly mysterious AIDS epidemic, poor health care, fratricidal mania, perpetual coup de tats, and a drop in educated Black women having children, the productive white female population from 20-60 years old, from housewives to executives, are spending probably 100’s of billions of dollars on reproductive measures such as artificial insemination, reproductive focused hormonal drugs, test tube babies and who knows, probably quietly cloning themselves.

They plan to stay here and reproduce, “by any means necessary!”

Like I’ve said before, “the white woman gets pregnant and cries because she's happy, and the Black woman gets pregnant and cries because she's sad”

What have they done to us, and what have we done to ourselves?

All the well-known white female entertainers and public notables are getting pregnant, and the Black ones are single and sometimes have even questionable sexual preferences.

All the pregnancy test commercials are geared towards white women, all the planned parenthood info is geared toward Black women and the third world.

While Black women are still fighting and defending the last fort of the white woman’s suffrage movement, Gloria Steinman dropped her act and went got her a husband; Terry McMillan while putting on her act of defiance, ignorantly and naively went out and got her a homosexual!

How is it some people are so flexible, while others are, like grand mama’s bible said, are so “stiff necked and hard head”

When will we wake up Black people?

We are like a relic of a breaking down backhoe, digging our own graves with our mouths, and burying our future with our convoluted thoughts and righteous indignation.

Peace
Brother Sun Ship:cool:

Sun Ship said:
You’re right on point brother…

Even though the list presented may be slightly flawed or maybe a little rough around the edges, it is still for the most part, an excellent and powerful statement, if not a directive.

I find it interesting that some our people continue to always look for the tear in the fabric so they can rip the whole spread.

The suggestion of a husband not allowing a Black woman to get her tubes tied is not even really possible, because in this society no husband has that type of absolute legal power anyway! Black women ARE getting their tubes tied and ARE getting as much birth control drugs as they want!

After seeing how this thread is being already attacked, like I’ve been told and I see more everyday, the white man is very crafty, if anything. It’s not that he’s necessarily making us to do or forcing us to say anything directly, but it’s the position he has put us in…basically, “we’re damned if do and we’re sho’nuff damned if we don’t.”

We’re in the crosshairs of extinction, an imploding civilization.

While our populations are being genocidally devastated by the seemingly mysterious AIDS epidemic, poor health care, fratricidal mania, perpetual coup de tats, and a drop in educated Black women having children, the productive white female population from 20-60 years old, from housewives to executives, are spending probably 100’s of billions of dollars on reproductive measures such as artificial insemination, reproductive focused hormonal drugs, test tube babies and who knows, probably quietly cloning themselves.

They plan to stay here and reproduce, “by any means necessary!”

Like I’ve said before, “the white woman gets pregnant and cries because she's happy, and the Black woman gets pregnant and cries because she's sad”

What have they done to us, and what have we done to ourselves?

All the well-known white female entertainers and public notables are getting pregnant, and the Black ones are single and sometimes have even questionable sexual preferences.

All the pregnancy test commercials are geared towards white women, all the planned parenthood info is geared toward Black women and the third world.

While Black women are still fighting and defending the last fort of the white woman’s suffrage movement, Gloria Steinman dropped her act and went got her a husband; Terry McMillan while putting on her act of defiance, ignorantly and naively went out and got her a homosexual!

How is it some people are so flexible, while others are, like grand mama’s bible said, are so “stiff necked and hard head”

When will we wake up Black people?

We are like a relic of a breaking down backhoe, digging our own graves with our mouths, and burying our future with our convoluted thoughts and righteous indignation.

Peace
Brother Sun Ship:cool:

Before I came on this site, I would have clapped loudly at some of the points you made here. After being on this site where there are so many threads where Brotha after Brotha blames Black women for having the babies that she's left with to fend for on her own and then blaming her further for not bringing the children up right which they then say is causing all of the problems in the Black community, why would any intelligent woman fall for this?

Who's going to INSURE that the father of the children does what he's supposed to do? IMO, only a lesser intelligent Black woman would go along with this.
Black women don't have the supports that white women have, either man-wise or family-wise. Many Black women don't have men in their lives who value their children the way some other men value theirs. The emphasis here needs to be on teaching Black men here to place a high value on their children and on the beauty of long-term marital relationships. That alone would solve so many of the problems. Not all. But, if that becomes the case, I think that a lot of the more educated or intelligent Black women might consider having quite a few more children.

Riada said:
Before I came on this site, I would have clapped loudly at some of the points you made here. After being on this site where there are so many threads where Brotha after Brotha blames Black women for having the babies that she's left with to fend for on her own and then blaming her further for not bringing the children up right which they then say is causing all of the problems in the Black community, why would any intelligent woman fall for this?

Who's going to INSURE that the father of the children does what he's supposed to do? IMO, only a lesser intelligent Black woman would go along with this.
Black women don't have the supports that white women have, either man-wise or family-wise. Many Black women don't have men in their lives who value their children the way some other men value theirs. The emphasis here needs to be on teaching Black men here to place a high value on their children and on the beauty of long-term marital relationships. That alone would solve so many of the problems. Not all. But, if that becomes the case, I think that a lot of the more educated or intelligent Black women might consider having quite a few more children.
Sister Riada, you turned around and basically made this into a quagmire and/or gender wrestling issue. Look, you’re contradicting yourself.

Here we have a thread that basically says "stand up Black man!" and take care of your children, woman and the well being of your family “by any means necessary”. Then you tear down the threads original preposition in one set of statements and submit it as a suppositions in another set of statements! :confused:

Like I said, “we’re damned if we do and we’re damned if we don’t!”

Riada said:
Who's going to INSURE that the father of the children does what he's supposed to do?
What?! Who’s going to insure that the birth control pills and devices won’t give you cancer…the white man?!

Who’s going to insure you anything in this world?
Riada said:
Black women don't have the supports that white women have, either man-wise or family-wise. Many Black women don't have men in their lives who value their children the way some other men value theirs.
Are you sure about this?
Are you sure that white man values his own children?

For If he did, he wouldn’t be sending them to Iraq to die, so he can keep driving his SUV’s!

Do you really know the history of the white man and how he treated his woman? Let a white man loose his security, his job and his self-esteem, and see who dies next after he kills his wife, his mother-law and all his children!

You are looking at this from the eyes that have been made for you by another’s design.

For no matter how low-down that white man, Arab, chinese man has historically been and still are in many cases, especially in how he treated his woman, she still will "bear the likeness of him and herself for him", and love doing it!

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back