Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA?

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Seksen, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Brother Seksen ... i wasn't trying to 'keep your links off' ... and you did 'erase' the post.

Descriptive Titles Are Required in Discussion Forums - it's a rule.

This thread's title was not descriptive, so i changed it, bringing it up to par.

Once i was prompted to look at this thread because of the above, i saw that the video you had tried to embed ... or so i thot ... didn't seem to work properly, as it was a link to the video without the video displaying ... so i edited that part too ... making the link to the video one that displayed the video as well.

No link was removed.

You have also essentially 'erased' the content you did have in the opening post.

I really don't see what your complaint is.

:heart:

Destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Since the thread is here ... maywellsta have the video / link that goes with it

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

We don't delete threads on request ... but you are welcome to delete your post(s) to it.

Click on the 'edit' button of the OP ... and put XXXXXXX's or something in it ... to remove your text

If you have any questions let me know.

Love You!

Destee