Black People : Stephen A. Smith puts "the black community" in it's place.

just what point is he on? please explain.
I think the whole thing about slackers is what he is talking about. I don't think a lot of brothers rise up to what is up against them, many of the cats fall out and don't put in the work, do not dedicate themselves are not single minded enough despite the hills and valleys they see before them to get where they want to be.

I think the whole thing about slackers is what he is talking about. I don't think a lot of brothers rise up to what is up against them, many of the cats fall out and don't put in the work, do not dedicate themselves are not single minded enough despite the hills and valleys they see before them to get where they want to be.
so then you agree with the white people that black people are inferior.

Brutha JB, while I can say that I've seen evidence of this in my live, I can also say that we haven't cornered the market on slackin'!! In your opinion are We slackers because We are Black or are there other issues that must be addressed??

Brutha JB, while I can say that I've seen evidence of this in my live, I can also say that we haven't cornered the market on slackin'!!
In your opinion are We slackers because We are Black or are there other issues that must be addressed??
the issues that need to be addressed are black self hate and ignorance.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back