Black People : Stephen A Smith: Lapdog for White Supremacy on the American Corporate Plantation

Stephen A. Smith is one of those so called educated people that often sound idiotic when they speak. His whole demeanor towards Black Americans is based on fear. His scared style of broadcasting was evident when ESPN forced him into a taped apology for his domestic violence comments, which was one thing he actually got right in my opinion. He wasn't so uncompromising when it came to white boy taking away his hush money.

The difference is S.A. Smith's views regarding racial issues are not truthful for the most part, but are the usual nonsense that the uninformed,but credentialed boot licking Black people of our day and time spew when it comes to matters of race. The reason why people like Smith,and Charles "I think Treyvon beat the hell out of George Zimmerman " Barkley, and the rest of the suspects get clowned,called out,and cut up is because they are spreading falsities, and ignorance. They hide behind "opinion", then get all sensitive when some one checks them on their euro-minded social views.

It's always sad when Smith's co-host Skip Bayless says what Smith is too scared to say,sometimes I wonder who is black on that show....nah I don't, they both white.

A classic example of the Jim Crow methodology in which slaves denigrated other slaves..Coonism, Uncle Tom etc are all labels or expressions derived from Jim Crow!!!! Hey, but you are entitled to your own opinion brother..
I know what I am entitled to brotha. The word "slave" comes from Slav as in Slavic people and yet we use it when talking about us, so spare me the righteous indignation. Don't deflect. Keep it on a. smith,and his diatribes or are you done with that chapter?

Stephen A. Smith is one of those so called educated people that often sound idiotic when they speak. His whole demeanor towards Black Americans is based on fear. His scared style of broadcasting was evident when ESPN forced him into a taped apology for his domestic violence comments, which was one thing he actually got right in my opinion. He wasn't so uncompromising when it came to white boy taking away his hush money.

The difference is S.A. Smith's views regarding racial issues are not truthful for the most part, but are the usual nonsense that the uninformed,but credentialed boot licking Black people of our day and time spew when it comes to matters of race. The reason why people like Smith,and Charles "I think Treyvon beat the hell out of George Zimmerman " Barkley, and the rest of the suspects get clowned,called out,and cut up is because they are spreading falsities, and ignorance. They hide behind "opinion", then get all sensitive when some one checks them on their euro-minded social views.

It's always sad when Smith's co-host Skip Bayless says what Smith is too scared to say,sometimes I wonder who is black on that show....nah I don't, they both white.
Notice those who defend a. Smith's right to express his view which is another way of saying they agree with but won't just come out and say it are so silent on smith's back peddling on the domestic violence issue, which I talked about in a post on this thread.

Last edited:
I know what I am entitled to brotha. The word "slave" comes from Slav as in Slavic people and yet we use it when talking about us, so spare me the righteous indignation. Don't deflect. Keep it on a. smith,and his diatribes or are you done with that chapter?
Oh, did I strike a cord because it sounds like you are a little peeved my man....It is on smith and the term you used to describe him ( coon ) my brotha....No righteous indignation just fact...A term used in a negative context born out of Crowism and Racism to denigrate people of color...So who is the tool of the so-called white man and righteous indignation here? You are the perpetrator of attacks on this brother ( smith ) as though you sit on the throne of self righteousness and have authority to pass judgement and set the standard for who is and who is not so-called black. Another term implemented by the so-called whites to to set a racial classification for people of African descent.. So spare me my man...I OPINE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back