Black Parenting : Step-parents dont stand a CHANCE

personally I think step-parents will get the assist from the child
i view it as such....when a step-parent has done the child well beings good
been a role model and lovin parent the love will be returned .

I know many who have done such and these children look to them as parents
some grow up know only these adults as parents often studies can be misleading
judging by the love and heart i see many step-parents well taken care of and getting
assistance through the american system.

i have no interest in dating a woman with children...... it has been MY experience that most of the single mothers w/ babies from multiple fathers have: sever decision making ability deficit, why: to me it is obvious that they associate love w/ making a baby....
you will never be the master of your home...... the fathers will always have a way into YOUR home......
her children....... her rules
& just not interested in helping someone take care of someone else responsibility! i know some wont like what im typing.... but a large number of men feel the way that i do.... its a drag........ you gotta drastically alter YOUR life style to accommodate all of the extra bs that comes with dating a woman w/ kids...... ive tried it on several occasions........ & just didnt like it! i'll take a single woman w/ no kids any day............... i tell'em up front..... if you got children... then it will not work out.....
i have a hard time understanding why somw women get upset & offended....... the same women keep a list of men that they wont date.... wth?

PERHAPS this is the reason PEOPLE in GENERAL do not want to PURSUE ADULTS with CHILDREN.

Because in the END it may be THAT, NOT A LOVE in the WORLD.

Anyway there is SOCIAL SECURITY at LEAST.

Americans Feel Less Obliged to Assist Stepparents, Study Finds

That's the FEELING of the NATION.

Oh well.

I personally don't believe that.

I had a child before I married. Never was that an issue. I handle my business with my son. I took care of him and no bady daddy drama was allowed. I beleive that speak volumes when dating. Any man worthwhile can see beyond those negative stereotypes as I define who and what I am as a mother first and foremost. He accepted that, and took on the responsiblity proudly.

Nor was the word "Step" allowed in my home, life or enviroment with OUR child. He is his father, in every sense of the word as he earned that title.

In dating people tell you how they are. We just have to learn to look.

My 2 cents Thanks an Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back