Black Poetry : sTeAdY FLoWiN....pLease read

AfRiCaNrOoTs5o

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 5, 2004
felt like flowin'

nothing is ever irrelevant, we can be better than using explatives people want peace to increase so we need to help the mexicans(cross borders).
not say who you better than half of the population of the nation, the young'ns stay gunnin instead of using concentration for education.
illiteracy is the problem we can solve em by educatin the young, instead of debatin on which man trying to take a stand get hung.
just a unsung hero, this man here knows things that's wrong you see the events we prolong, to keep peace like minister farrakhan.
droppin bombs, saddam hid weapons, that isn't what he told politicians, he was hiding a whole but now he was forced to hide in a hole.
everything happens for reason, like when a kid brings a gun waitin for someone to tease him,now the person starts bleedin for no reason.
kids ? yea we need em even though i'm just a 13 year old with thoughts that are thoroughly gone through.
i'll be the one who in the future chooses what we gon' do.

AfRiCaNrOoTs5o said:
felt like flowin'

nothing is ever irrelevant, we can be better than using explatives people want peace to increase so we need to help the mexicans(cross borders).
not say who you better than half of the population of the nation, the young'ns stay gunnin instead of using concentration for education.
illiteracy is the problem we can solve em by educatin the young, instead of debatin on which man trying to take a stand get hung.
just a unsung hero, this man here knows things that's wrong you see the events we prolong, to keep peace like minister farrakhan.
droppin bombs, saddam hid weapons, that isn't what he told politicians, he was hiding a whole but now he was forced to hide in a hole.
everything happens for reason, like when a kid brings a gun waitin for someone to tease him,now the person starts bleedin for no reason.
kids ? yea we need em even though i'm just a 13 year old with thoughts that are thoroughly gone through.
i'll be the one who in the future chooses what we gon' do.

:flamet: Straight to the point....and I likes

MADDRAPPER said:
you had content and that's about it far as flowing not even absolutely no rhyme scheme at all no wonder you're having trouble understanding mine look this piece right here is no more than effective writing don't belong on poetry board at all

Maybe I mis-read what you said above...here's hoping I did.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back