Black People Politics : Statistical Analysis On The Racial Wealth Gap and Economic Inequality

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
A report was published a couple of Weeks ago regarding the racial wealth gap and the myths associated with supporting "a point of view that identifies dysfunctional black behaviors as the
basic cause of persistent racial inequality, including the black - white wealth disparity, in
the United States. This report "systematically demonstrate here that a narrative that places the
onus of the racial wealth gap on black defectiveness is false in all of its permutations."

I feel rather vindicated by the data, and a number of the issues pointed out I have argued and debated some of our conservative members many moons ago here on Destee.com, for the following puts hard data, more in depth admittedly, to what I've spoke on here a number of times.

https://socialequity.duke.edu/sites/socialequity.duke.edu/files/site-images/FINAL COMPLETE REPORT_.pdf

Attachments

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.