Black People Politics : Statistical Analysis On The Racial Wealth Gap and Economic Inequality

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
A report was published a couple of Weeks ago regarding the racial wealth gap and the myths associated with supporting "a point of view that identifies dysfunctional black behaviors as the
basic cause of persistent racial inequality, including the black - white wealth disparity, in
the United States. This report "systematically demonstrate here that a narrative that places the
onus of the racial wealth gap on black defectiveness is false in all of its permutations."

I feel rather vindicated by the data, and a number of the issues pointed out I have argued and debated some of our conservative members many moons ago here on Destee.com, for the following puts hard data, more in depth admittedly, to what I've spoke on here a number of times.

https://socialequity.duke.edu/sites.../files/site-images/FINAL COMPLETE REPORT_.pdf

Attachments

• FINAL COMPLETE REPORT_.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 49

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in the 乙ulu┤Reevaluating Zulu Religion: An Afrocentric Analysis Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
CE Wogu Black People : 28 Causes of Failure: Accurate Self-analysis Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : DNA analysis traces African slaves back to their roots Science and Technology 15
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : Homer's Odyssey - Epic Poem Summary & Analysis by Thug Notes Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Black People : Amos Wilson: An analysis of black on black violence put in social context Black People Open Forum 1
skuderjaymes Black People : Originality vs Nationality: Afri-centic Analysis.. By Dr. Kwame Nantambu Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Infatuation and Political Analysis is like Oil and Water Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black People : An Analysis of the State of Black America 2010 Black People Open Forum 0
Mikha'el Black Entertainment : Analysis Of Kanye West Runaway Film Black Entertainment 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Analysis: Listen to Colin Powell, Mr. President Black People Politics 4
Ankhur Black People : A Serious analysis of the 2009 state of Black folks in America. Black People Open Forum 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God is absolutely unimaginable to the intelligence and analysis Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
S Black People : ANALYSIS OF THE FARRAKHAN SPEECH Black People Open Forum 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : after further analysis I can say that Sebai Maa ~ Ra Un Nefer Amen Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
P Destee Network : BLACK WATCH EUROCENTRIC ANALYSIS Destee Network : 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Analysis of the various statement of Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
I Black Money Business Jobs : Rich dad poor dad analysis....... Black Money Business Jobs 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Analysis of misery in life – the way to look at it Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : What Went Wrong In Our Analysis Black People Open Forum 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : President of The UNIA Ask For Osiris Analysis Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Black Nationalist Garveyite Objective Analysis Of Don Imus Statement Chief Elder Osiris 0
S Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Hey girl, am I more than my hair? (extended analysis) Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 10
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Analysis of the various statement of Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
kemetkind Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Chapter 6 - Analysis of the Cosmogonical System Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 0
B Pan Africanism : UhuruRadio Sun 7/23 highlights: analysis on Mid-East crisis and the Liberty City 7 African American History Culture 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : A wonderful analysis of Astrology in the light of spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Hebrew word for word analysis of Hosea 13:4. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Spirituality Religion : Isaiah 53:10 Hebrew word analysis: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : A comprehensive analysis of all the religions to show their unity Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
abstract219 Black Poetry : Critical Analysis and Exegesis, by Eldred P. Walker, Night Shift Maintenance. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
MANASIAC Black Sports : The Historical Significance of the Winners in Boston (WS ANALYSIS) Black Sports 4
C Black People : Decapitation Video Analysis Black People Open Forum 1
Bishop Black Poetry : Analysis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Mental health experts warn Derek Chauvin trial may revive feelings of racial trauma Black Health and Wellness 4
HODEE Black People : MLK, Malcolm X and Kwame Nkrumah’s daughters discuss racial justice Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : YOUR 1ST RACIAL EXPERIENCE Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Black women prosecutors face racial discrimination, death threats Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Is artificial intelligence making racial profiling worse? Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : There are new racial wealth gap numbers, and they're not pretty Black Money Business Jobs 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : $600,000 awarded to man involved in racial discrimination case Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Lynching preachers: How black pastors resisted Jim Crow and white pastors incited racial violence Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Life on Detroit's 8 Mile Wall, a vestige of US racial segregation African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : Reparations Are Not Just About Slavery But Also Centuries of Theft & Racial Terror Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Could Reparations Help Close the American Racial Divide? African American History Culture 34
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Evangelicals have a generational divide over racial issues, aid group leader says Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Perfection Black People Politics : ☀Black Liberation Theology¦The Image of God: Black Theology and Racial Empowerment Black People Politics 0
Perfection Pan-Africanism : In Context Series: The Tribulations of Blackness-- Stages in Dominican Racial Identity Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : It might take a black candidate to beat Trump’s toxic racial politics Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Law Forum : RACIAL DISPARITIES IN MARIJUANA SENTENCING Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
E Black People : A survey on racial slurs I'd love to hear your opinion on Black People Open Forum 4