Law Forum : States Are Quietly Resurrecting a Law That Makes It Easier to Kill Blacks

Black Cypher

Nov 26, 2016
Well, if you are really concerned about black homicides, you would know that the biggest threat to black males is other black males. This depressing fact is documented every single day in the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Newark,
Oakland, Mobile, Little Rock, etc, etc. I understand the concern for unwarranted shootings of black men by the police. I got that. But what I don't understand is all the uber hysteria, ranting and paranoic theatrics when when a BM is killed by a non-BM while over 90 percent of the deaths by homicides of BM is by other BM! WTF??!! The leading cause of death for black males between the ages of 18-35 is homicide! Guess which racial demographic is responsible for that number one distinction? Hint: It's not Japanese females!

Mr Len

Oct 6, 2019
Well, if you are really concerned about black homicides, you would know that the biggest threat to black males is other black males. This depressing fact is documented every single day in the streets of Chicago, Baltimore, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Newark,
Oakland, Mobile, Little Rock, etc, etc. I understand the concern for unwarranted shootings of black men by the police. I got that. But what I don't understand is all the uber hysteria, ranting and paranoic theatrics when when a BM is killed by a non-BM while over 90 percent of the deaths by homicides of BM is by other BM! WTF??!! The leading cause of death for black males between the ages of 18-35 is homicide! Guess which racial demographic is responsible for that number one distinction? Hint: It's not Japanese females!
Excellent post BC. We can kick, stomp and yap all day but repealing SYG will in no way curtail the shooting of us by white people just like the blacks who demand whites show us some respect. Respect is not tangible, it's a mindset and telling a racist to respect us is pretty funny in itself. Want to stop racist white men from shooting us indiscriminately we need to arm ourselves, form weapons training and defense groups and form our own Neighborhood Watch Patrols. The best and most visibly effective demand is to make a racist white person believe that we expect them to act accordingly in our presence of suffer dire consequences. As for black on black crime it is so prevalent that it no longer even makes page 6 in the papers. Since Chicago actually made the news even Trump acknowledged when the black body count made the Las Vegas bettors give odds every weekend that there was a problem, he hemmed and hawed and yet nothing. Even Al Sharpton got in on the act but that for some reason didn't pan out either. So the morgues fill up with our bodies while everybody steps over the bloodied crime scene tape and sheds not one tear. Business as usual.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly