I endeavor
As your Bishop of Love
To bring these things to pass.
This is the Bishop
Go forth and have a pleasant day
And an Xtreme and Xtasy filled Night
:heart: :heart:

America: Pure Heart Of Vengeance

The title embraces my thoughts exactly...

Happy Valentines Day To Everyone!

We have trouble on our hands, but thank GOD trouble doesn't
last always. As an internal war continues on the basis of race
relations and false allegations of "reverse" discrimination, Bush and his administration have sent troops overseas to start an invasion on other allegations that could also prove to be false. Even with substantial amounts of evidence, Colin Powell must be able to prove that the nation of Iraq's intent along with Black America's intent is to rise to power to bring about "reverse" discrimination and annihilation. The truth is that FEAR harbors the hearts and minds of critics against affirmative action and those supporting America in going to war. They fear that if equal opportunity were to present itself to the oppressed, then the oppressed would turn against the descendents of their ancestors who harbored the hearts of pure vengeance. However, we would be unjustified in doing this just as they would be unjustified in keeping the descendants of the oppressed in their place because of pure fear that they might seek to rectify the past in these alledged ways. This "eye for an eye tooth for a tooth" mentality must end. In them continuing on this wreckless path from the past, America would be no better than its ancestors or Osama Bin Laden. When has two wrongs ever made a right? As the author of a poem entitled "Queen Of Hearts", I dedicate it to the United States Of America who won't allow poets of the world to congregate with one another to achieve world peace, love, and understanding. The truth is that we're all in the same boat dealing with the same issues.

-PoeticDelight

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back