BANNED
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
in case you missed it

C-Span archived this session which aired in Feb 10,2007 in Hampton, VA

this is the archive

i use real player but i think windows media player should work but has never worked for me.

http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp?CatCodePairs=,&ArchiveDays=100&Page=25http://www.c-span.org/VideoArchives.asp?CatCodePairs=,&ArchiveDays=100&Page=23

scroll down (if you don't see it on this page you might have to go to the previous page or the next page)

Tavis Smiley & The State of Black America, Part 1

or

Tavis Smiley & The State of Black America, Part 2

view this when you have the time

and save it as a favorite in real player
then watch all

i don't know how long this archive will be active

the first black woman astronaut, Mae Jemison is on part 1, she not only looked good, she made some excellent points

peace

Ahhh...yes...it was that time of the year!

Thanks for sharing this Street So'ja...

this is probably the first year I have not watched this. I'm not so sure I interested in watching now...I know the panelist always make great points and they say nothing short of what I hear on boards like these or things I have "thought up" (revealed by Spirit) myself and/or heard others in my communities say.

started watching...

Ok....I started watching and would like to end it....I see white people...

never mind this is about the State of "BLACK" amerikkka...yet...there they are ..always in the mix....dang...and then the governer...of that's right...Va did offer an apology to Us right....
Many have suggested to me that this is my downfall...my intolerance of white folk...interacting with the "good white people" cause "they not all bad..you have bad Black folk"....etc....
I just want to have a clean, clear space to heal.....WITHOUT YT PRESENCE.....JUST FOR A MINUTE!

is that too much to ask??:getout:

yea

truetothecause said:
Ok....I started watching and would like to end it....I see white people...

never mind this is about the State of "BLACK" amerikkka...yet...there they are ..always in the mix....dang...and then the governer...of that's right...Va did offer an apology to Us right....
Many have suggested to me that this is my downfall...my intolerance of white folk...interacting with the "good white people" cause "they not all bad..you have bad Black folk"....etc....
I just want to have a clean, clear space to heal.....WITHOUT YT PRESENCE.....JUST FOR A MINUTE!

is that too much to ask??:getout:

i saw that too.

and my reaction was about the same

but nonetheless

i enjoyed it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back