Black People : START SNITCHING!!!!

drugs have been legalized in brazil, decriminalizing drugs and regulating them like alchohol and cigarettes would nullify some of the violence.

i am for the legalization of drugs and all the other "vices".
police should be deployed against violent crimes where there are victims, not enforcing morality.

however, today, there is violence all around us in the black community.
i advocate "snitching" and anything else that will help stop the violence.

Im sorry I didnt read all of the responses because my blood boils at the thought of this "no snitching" campaign that started in Baltimore and has made its way across the country. I am from Philly and one of the reasons I was glad to leave was because of the parasite ****** that I am ashamed to call African descendants. These people are a disgrace to the black race. I really want to rant on how I feel about some of the disgusting blacks in philly but I might be removed from the board. What I can say is that alot of them are scum sucking leaches of the race that make things worse for all of us. They are ignorant, disrespectful, trifling, dirty, irresponsible wastes of space who lead ambiguos lives. Alot of them dont work, neglect their kids and suck the life out of tax out of the community and tax payers everywhere. (if you dont believe me on this just take a ride on over to Strawberry Mansion area 29 & York and stand on the corner. You would wanna shoot every one of those loseres within 10 minutes of being there.) They shoot up the place injure and kill innocent children and adults and then expect that we should be loyal to them and not snitch?? Now they want to lean on the race??? Hell no If I ever witness a crime best believe Im snitching, and I dare the ni*** to threaten me, he/she better be sure I dont get to them first.

Oh my! Well, tell us how you REALLY feel! lol

But, seriously, something needs to be done cuz everyday a Black man, woman or child is killed by another Black hand.

But, so many feel to identify the murderer is "snitching."

Drug dealers command our streets and our children can't even play outside...but, according to some, these people are just on their "hustle" and others shouldn't knock 'em.

Good grief.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back