Black Money Business Jobs : Start Early

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by We, Jan 31, 2007.

1. We

We Well-Known Member MEMBER

Nationbuilding
    Ratings:
    +11
    More than any one stock or mutual fund pick, the age you start investing will determine how much wealth you build.

To illustrate:
    Mary starts putting away $100 a month when she’s 22. Her money grows at 8% a year, and then after ten years she stops contributing – and let’s her stake grow.

John waits until he’s 32 to set aside $100 a month, also growing at 8% per year, and keeps it up until he’s 64 years old.

When they both retire at 64, Mary will have $234,600, John will have only $177,400.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this so true , it's best to start now as soon as one can and earn earn earn !
    something we rarely do or have funds to work with is how we miss out.

3. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I think its good to PLAN but how can you when the NATION is in the NEGATIVE. You do PLAN on RETIRING in the NATION I would THINK.

Personal savings sink to 73-year low

Plus dont you FIND it ODD that EVERYBODY DOING IT. There is NO UNIQUE quality about it and it seems like a BIG HOUSING SCHEME if you ASK ME.

It gives RUTHLESS WHITE more COVERAGE and USES for YOUR MONEY NOW. To do RUTHLESS THINGS. And ACCOUNTING PRACTICES are not HIGHLY REGARDED on WALL STREET so how would I KNOW DEFINITELY that I WILL BE X Y Z in 30 to 40 years. Its all THEORY.

The RICH are not DOING MUTUAL FUNDS at ALL. That's for this NATION DREAMERS and what the RICH and RUTHLESS WHITE DREAM of is USING YOUR MONEY NOW and if they FEEL LIKE IT, GIVE HALF BAKED PROMISE to PAY YOU LATER.

Oh well.

But ITS your MONEY and I am just giving an OPINION.

4. Lokman

Lokman Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    @dustyelbow

Your keen, timely, and priceless observations are beyond your years.

Well done,

Lokman

"No two beliefs, doctrines, or statements that completely contradict one another can be true at the same time in the same sense. Each can be wrong, but each cannot be right. You see, by its very nature, ' Truth is Exclusive.' Otherwise, truth is all-inclusive and therefore nothing is false. Moreover, if nothing is false, can one say in truth that everything is false? And if everything is false, then what is the meaning of truth?" --(The House Of Lokman)

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Does this factor in inflation or decreases in purchasing power?