Black People Politics : START A PETITION:::: IF YOU WANTED TO WRITE A PETITION TO THIS ADMINISTRATION

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
What would you garner a 100,000 signatures and wanted done by the Obama Administration. Would it be for inner city support in business building?

He is the only President ever I believe has such communications lines open like this.

Every petition submitted will receive a reply. Considered or acted on and implemented.

"Every petition that crosses the threshold will be reviewed by the appropriate staff and receive a response," assistant White House spokesman Matt Lehrich said.

A petition to deport Justin Bieber. Reached 100,00 signatures today. Well the administration has to now read that and have to consider deporting him now.

That aside ...
DON'T WE HAVE SOME THINGS WE REALLY NEED?

What would you garner a 100,000 signatures and wanted done by the Obama Administration. Would it be for inner city support in business building?

He is the only President ever I believe has such communications lines open like this.

Every petition submitted will receive a reply. Considered or acted on and implemented.

A petition to deport Justin Bieber. Reached 100,00 signatures today. Well the administration has to now read that and have to consider deporting him now.

That aside ...

I just signed this petition that was already created. It is to extend and support unemployment benefits.

If interested here is the link.
http://wh.gov/lNGcZ

Please sign this petition. If you are receiving unemployment benefits. This will help those who need this immediate extension. It will help future recipients if the benefits are eventually needed. Thanks and do what you can to support this. Send it, share it on your Facebook pages.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back