Black People Politics : START A PETITION:::: IF YOU WANTED TO WRITE A PETITION TO THIS ADMINISTRATION

HODEE

Alonewolf
Jul 2, 2003
What would you garner a 100,000 signatures and wanted done by the Obama Administration. Would it be for inner city support in business building?

He is the only President ever I believe has such communications lines open like this.

Every petition submitted will receive a reply. Considered or acted on and implemented.

"Every petition that crosses the threshold will be reviewed by the appropriate staff and receive a response," assistant White House spokesman Matt Lehrich said.

A petition to deport Justin Bieber. Reached 100,00 signatures today. Well the administration has to now read that and have to consider deporting him now.

That aside ...
DON'T WE HAVE SOME THINGS WE REALLY NEED?

HODEE

Alonewolf
Jul 2, 2003
What would you garner a 100,000 signatures and wanted done by the Obama Administration. Would it be for inner city support in business building?

He is the only President ever I believe has such communications lines open like this.

Every petition submitted will receive a reply. Considered or acted on and implemented.

A petition to deport Justin Bieber. Reached 100,00 signatures today. Well the administration has to now read that and have to consider deporting him now.

That aside ...

I just signed this petition that was already created. It is to extend and support unemployment benefits.

If interested here is the link.
http://wh.gov/lNGcZ

Please sign this petition. If you are receiving unemployment benefits. This will help those who need this immediate extension. It will help future recipients if the benefits are eventually needed. Thanks and do what you can to support this. Send it, share it on your Facebook pages.

Josh X Brown

Dec 6, 2013
As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will we learn this Government is not going to do anything for Us even with a black man as CEO. We need to quit begging and Do for self what we should be doing and stop trying to depend on this system that was never ever ever ever ever going to give Us True freedom,Equality and Justice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black People Politics : ELEPHANT PEOPLE START MOVEMENT TO STOP STACEY ABRAMS Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Liberia coronavirus lockdown off to chaotic start Liberia 1
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : many times a plenty rhmesdon't hit the mark and onlinehe git to start over, go to schoolsit on a low stool at the bar coolorder a small meal and i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Feds: White supremacists hoped rally would start civil war Black People Politics 2
Al D Black People : Sierra Leone youth becomes inspired to start a business from tragedy and hard times Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Britain still fails to acknowledge its legacy of slavery—memorializing its victims would be a start African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Have a house in the city to some it arouse pity a Mickey Mouse is witty and wanna start trouble he flow hard and mow the yard see a girl now he be hoo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind she walk in the park and talk in the dark boys stalk and start a phat conversation that lead to domination a female child Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s bod Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
I Support : Where to start in IFA Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Chidike Black People Politics : Ahhh Yes.....Attack The Poor,Health Care,Food,Housing And Create Pseudo Attacks To Start A War Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 19 States Increase Minimum Wage at the Start of 2017 Black People Politics 4
tantric Support : stupid question - how do i pm/start a conversation? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Pope & incest from the start AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : to my left is Dentistry and Orthodontics, can start a ministry // In Ebonics my chemistry is ironic, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 5 Reasons You Should Start Eating (Yes, Eating) Coconut Oil Food Discussion and Recipes 14
R Black Poetry : My girl's legs stay soft and I start the day off with a smile so that's done with now must come wit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People Politics : Please Let Us Start Fresh In 2016!! Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : Food Stamp Suspension for Rioters? Baltimore Legislative Efforts Start Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Exclusive: Obama plan to 'Power Africa' gets off to a dim start Black People Politics 0
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Want To Start A Revolution? - Radical Women, Black Freedom Struggle African American History Culture 7
Gorilla Black Money Business Jobs : New York's Start-Up Initiative Black Money Business Jobs 8
chuck Black People : Let's Start Fresh In 2016! Black People Open Forum 0
Silko Black People : Lets start showing love to ourselves Black People Open Forum 22
Poetpreacher Black People : You Have To Start Somewhere Black People Open Forum 0
sekou kasimu Support : Should i start another thread to ask a related question, i.e., should we smoke marijuana Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 22
blazejay Black People : How to start a group? Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : Don't Our Black Ex-Offenders Deserve A New Start? Black People Open Forum 16
MsVeraisblessed Black People : Do We Need Caucasians Help To Start A Movement? Black People Open Forum 47
blackisbeautiful Black Entertainment : How can we start movie theaters and play houses in our communities? Black Entertainment 2
blackisbeautiful Black People : How Can We Start an Automobile Company? Black People Open Forum 2
blackisbeautiful Black Entertainment : How Can We Start a Movie Production Company to Promote Black Love? Black Entertainment 0
skuderjaymes Ghana : Rick Ross live in Ghana.. "real nig### getting money from the f##### start.. " Ghana 8
blackisbeautiful Black Education / Schools : How Can We Start Our Own School System? Black Education / Schools 120
watchtbjoshua Black Spirituality Religion : Did TB Joshua Predict The Start of WORLD WAR III? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Gorilla Black Money Business Jobs : NewMe Start-Up Accelerator Black Money Business Jobs 1
legit-writer Black Relationships : Around what age do women start to become less desirable? Black Relationships 20
Keita Kenyatta Black Poetry : General Kenyatta/ Start From Scratch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Writeous1 Black People : Claim: Youths Offered Money To Start Riots Black People Open Forum 5
E Health and Wellness : top reasons to start exercise Black Health and Wellness 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : Is there a limit to how many stupid threads i can start in a day? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 50
Ankhur Black People : Our youth in gangs, knowing the start = knowing the cure Black People Open Forum 0
howardtsu Black Poetry : A Clean Start Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Stop Worrying About America And Start Being Concerned About Afrika Chief Elder Osiris 3
A Black Short Stories : Should I continue or start something new? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
HODEE Black Haiku : FINISH TO START Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
B Black People : Black people start acting like free people instead of "freed" people. Black People Open Forum 19
HODEE Black People : HEALING...Has to start with something. Black People Open Forum 11