Black Short Stories : Starman: The evil in you? pt two

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Froggy1, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Froggy1

Froggy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    *on earth at the halworth mansion our heroes are talking with the doctor*
    Psychogirl: who do you think did this doctor???
    Hotshot: who would kidnap aaron for what??
    Nike: what if hes dead
    Psychogirl: DONT THINK LIKE THAT!!!!
    Nike: sorry
    Volt: you sure hes not out somewhere saving someone??
    Doc: i cant detect him anywhere but i wonder who could do this. Well kids we better get searching for him and were gonna need some help too. *goes to the screen and dials the edf button, supersoldiers face pops up*
    Doc: Ja-mont (supersoldiers real name, his argonian mother gave him this name) Starman is gone and i think HE might have something to do with it
    Supersoldier: But hes dead, remember?? I pushed him into a black hole
    Doc: but we werent sure I said i didnt sense him he might have been in another dimension or something, but anyways we need your help. YOu and your edf help us in our search, alright???
    Supersoldier: you think we could get Atomix to help us??
    Doc: hes not evil, Ja-mont, hes just changed his ideals into genefreak superiority
    supersoldier: but thats resulted in terrorism
    Doc: but hes quieted down ever since he found his lost daughter
    Supersoldier: alright, get him into this. Supersoldier out
    Doc: bye man. OKAY TEAM LETS GO FIND AARON!!!
    *meanwhile on a Torosian spaceship*
    Deimos: alright my boy are you ready for your mission?
    Starman: yes
    Deimos: from this point on your name now is STarreaper, you understand??
    Starman: yes
    Deimos: good. were landing in New York City right now as we speak
    *ship lands and Deimos and Aaron step out*
    Deimos: now go forth and complete your mission my boy,.
    Starreaper: yes father *flies out and starts blasting buildings and crushing them*
    *Megasquad see Starrreaper in megajet*
    Doc: omigod we have to stop that being children! MEGASQUAD ASSEMBLE
    *jump out of jet* stop right there
    Deimos: so mr halworth i meet you again
    Doc: Deimos, how did you live??
    Deimos: I lived cause i found a way out of that black hole
    Doc: amazing, but we are not going to let you destroy earth! MEgasquad attack! *megasquad attacks deimos*
    Deimos: I dont have time to deal with your "children" halworth so ill let my little soldier boy do it. Starreaper, ATTACK!
    *starreaper flies down to them*
    Frostbite: FREEZE! *freezes him*
    Starreaper: GAAAH! *BURNS OUT OF ICE AND KARATE CHOPS FROSTBITE*
    easy
    Soundwave: SIDNEY!! TAKE THIS YOU MONSTER!! *blasts aaron with soundwaves* this is for her!!
    Starreaper: so angry, but so helpless, why are my supposed "peers" so pathetic?? *walks through soundwaves*
    SOundwave: how are you doing that?? *looks at aaron in amazement not knowing its aaron*
    Starreaper: *grabs Soundwaves neck* cause i can? *snaps soundwaves neck* easy, whos next??
    Nike: I AM *runs faster than lightspeed and hits starreaper with all kinds of punches again and again* take this and this and this and this and uhhh!!!
    Starreaper: *puts out leg and trips nike* your incredibly fast, but so immature, that can get you killed * stomps on nikes legs and breaks them*
    Nike: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! my legs aah *holds bleeding legs* da*n you
    Starreaper:anyone else going to step up for their fallen friends??
    Hotshot: I AM!! *throws a big fireball at Starreaper*
    Starreaper: *gets knocked into a building and gets out of the rubble* wow this might be interesting. *flies over and punches hotshot at superspeed*
    Hotshot: UGGH how did yuou dooooooo thaaaaaaaaaaaaat *gets knocked out and forty feet away into the ground* now *standing over hotshot* goodbye weakling *blasts hotshot in the chest*
    Hotshot: aaaaaah *bleeding* help help someone
    Starreaper: anyone else??? *puts hands up* anyone??
    Volt: TAKE THIS!! * CHARGES UP A BIG ELECTRICAL BLAST AND THROWS IT AT HIM*
    BOOOM BIG EXPLOSION
    Starreaper: *BIG SMILE and comes out unharmed* is that it? oh i was singed barely
    Volt: WHAT THE??? OMIGOD is that
    Starreaper: no time for talk *runs over at superspeed and hits volt in the stomach* too slow my friend
    Volt:UGGHAAAAH*coughsup blood* curse you someone will stop you
    Starreaper: hah like too see that happen
    Skullrider: HYAAAH *HITS STARREAPER WITH HER SWORD AND IT BOUNCES OFF* what the hyaaah! *hits her with ki fists* huh what the??
    STarreaper: too slow little girl! *grabs her hand and throws her into a trashcan* pathetic if you think that would take me down
    STretch: AKIRAA!!! *goes over to skullrider and gets her out of the trashcan*
    okay?
    Skullrider: yeah im alright sorta unnnnnn* fallls unconscious* *stretch catches her*
    STretch: HOTSHOT TAKE THIS MAN! *throws a pill* enerpill take it open up your mouth!
    Hotshot: *eats it* i feel better sorta thanks
    STretch: takes a while about half a day to work completely
    Starreaper: YOU THERE! *points at doc halworth* who are you waiting for?
    Doc:*points at the EDF walking down the street* them
    Starrreaper: guess im in for a real challenge now?
    Supersolider: Yeah you are kid were gonna take you down! *supersoldier flies at starreaper*
    Starreaper: O IM GOING TO LOVE THIS!!
    part two of this coming soon

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    mad tyte butter smooth story and series

3. Froggy1

Froggy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Supersoldier: IM TAKING YOU DOWN KID!! *swings at starreaper*
    Starreaper: and once again you earthlings underestimate me! *sidesteps and elbows supersoldier in the back that knocks him deep underground* and to top it off! *charges up and blasts supersoldier* BOOOOOOM! *claps* man I am so good at this its scary! whos next?
    Amazon: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAH this is for Supersoldier!! *swings at starreaper and knocks him into abuilding and starts wailing on starreaper* ill kill you for this you little bastard! *gets ready to throw another punch when starreaper grabs her hand*
    Starreaper: say goodbye! *blasts her into the sky she lands far away from the city* she had some fire but it wasnt enough to handle me i guess
    Blur: THIS IS FOR NIKE!!! *rushes starreaper and hits him and breaks his hand* AAH
    Starreaper: oh i thought you would of known by now, im invulnerable to pain, how about you? *runs over and slams Blur into the ground legs first snapping them* you are done.
    Kusanagi: HAAAAAAAAH *hits starreaper with flamed up fists and starts punching him all around* you monster i will destroy you! *swings sword down on starreapers head*
    Starreaper: huuunh *grabs sword and piledrives Kusanagi and sword into the ground pulls him out and slams him back again* and to finish it off for father Deimos *blasts Kusanagi* finished now and look at this *points at greywolf techraider* a no powered human and one in a supersuit. This is just too easy
    Techraider: try this *shoots an ion cannon at starreaper* BOOOOM *puts forcefield up for him and greywolf*
    Greywolf: Was that an ion cannon? He couldnt have survived that?
    Techraider: I know its impossible and it took most of the energy out of my blaster in my right arm its shutting down and omigod are you serious??
    *starreaper comes out after the dust settles with his helmet off*
    Starreaper: what are you staring at???
    Doc: Aaron? Deimos kidnapped Aaron??
    greywolf: it figures that hed use that kid. Supersoldier said if someone tapped that kids potential it could be great for justice or dangerously evil
    Psychogirl: Aaron??
    Starreaper: whos Aaron?? my name is Starreaper! Now get out of my way woman! *walks over to her*
    Psychogirl: Aaron come on you gotta remember me?? *tries to give him back his memories*
    Starreaper: HAAAAAAAAAH what am i doing in this armor AAAAAAAAAAH STOP MESSING WIHT MY MIND WOMAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
    Psychogirl: Aaron remember comeon
    Deimos: little girl your not going to ruin this for me *picks her up by her neck* now to take care of you little girl *is about to choke her neck*
    Psychogirl: AARON HEEEELP!!!
    Starreaper: Die woman nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *remembers who he is* GET AWAY FROM HER!!! * NAILS DEIMOS IN THE CHEST with a big blasts* Im gonna DESTROY YOU *starts punching deimos senseless and then grabs him and throws him into space*
    Deimos:AAAAAAAAAAA ILL BE BACK *makes a portal to Toros*
    Starman: NO YOU WONT!!
    Psychogirl: Aaron dont well take care of him if he does come back
    Doc: all of us. but first we got to get the EDF some medical help
    Starman: I did all this?? *looks at jacked up NY city* wow dang
    *few hours later with everybody bandaged up*
    Supersoldier: Dang kid you okay?
    Starman: why are you asking ME if im ok??
    Supersoldier: Deimos had you under his control, it must of been a nightmare to make you do this
    Starman: he said he was able to do this cause of the evil in me, i dont know if i should be a hero
    Supersoldier: hey kid, your a hero trust me. who made him run back to Toros? you kid
    Stretch: Hey Aaron man we aint gonna let that happen and anyways if Deimos comes back we ready right??
    Nike: *in crutches* right?
    Skullrider Hotshot and Volt: right???
    Soundwave and Frostbite: right??
    Starman: RIGHT! Megasquad forever!
    Psychogirl: your back
    Starman: for good
    *back on toros*
    Deimos: im going back
    Cosmokhan: not if i have anything to say about that! *makes a green shiled around Deimos* I think we should let you float around the cosmos for a while huh? or you be a good despot and stay on TOros and be happy and keep the balance in the universe???
    Deimos: ok but ill get you one day Cosmos rider
    Cosmokhan: maybe in another dimension. Now to take care of the boy
    *at the mansion, the kids are having fun*
    Starman: man it feels good to see everybody here
    *DINGDONG*
    *starman opens door and sees cosmkhan*
    Cosmokhan: I need Aaron
    Psychogirl: for what??
    Cosmokhan: to prepare him from something
    Nike: how long??
    Cosmokhan: he will be back tomorrow
    Starman: alright man what is it??