Black People : Star Wars: The Conscious Awakens

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Charles IKS, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Charles IKS

Charles IKS Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +154
    It is my contention that Star Wars: The Force Awakens was deliberately written and cast as a temperature-test for the collective white psyche and to gauge how affected it is by cognitive dissonance. The star of the movie is a black man and that fact alone has already stirred up racist sentiments in social media. To make worse, he is a Jedi Knight, without any other white Jedi to accompany him to save the day. I think that we can draw a couple of parallels in the movie to real life events. Let’s look at the epidemic of black people being killed by white racist police for the last few years, and the indifference that the white collective has shown is not at all surprising. These unjustified murders of unarmed black people by these police officers would pretty much qualify them as EVIL and the bad guy and by natural juxtuposition, we are perceived as the good guys, the non-aggressor being attacked unprovoked. Racial pride and a disdain and hatred of blacks has locked the collective mind of white people into a perpetual state of cognitive dissonance. They think that their police force can do no wrong....at least when it comes to blacks. It doesn’t matter how much footage that we see of policemen needlessly killing black folks or how racially imbalanced the juries are, their will always be an excuse, no matter how ridiculous and absurd in sounds to protect their ego and deluded sense of benevolence.

When the movie hits the theaters, it will interesting to see who the white audience will root for in the light saber duels between the Jedi and the Sith. Think about it. A black man who is the star of the movie who is clearly the good guy fighting for justice and the Sith who will be a white guy, who represents evil, death and destruction. Throughout the franchise everyone has always cheered for the good guy to win who were the Jedi. The question is, will the white viewers be able to put their prejudices, racial pride, delusions and hatred for blacks aside and cheer for the good guy, regardless of color on pure principle. For the majority, I don’t think so. It has been proven throughout history and recently here in america, that they do not mind evil, oppression, tyranny and unjustified murders as long as it is not inflicted upon them. That mindset is going to be the lens through they view this movie. It is no secret that in what’s called conspiracy circles that the powers that be have meetings with the producers, writers and directors of film to discuss the theme of the movies and the message that they want to convey to the people for mind control and mass influence and in this case a test to see what and how people are thinking.

In closing, it is my belief that they want to see how many white people are going to complain on social media about a black man defeating a white man, regardless of the fact that he is fighting on the good side. Like I said before, they want to test white people’s moral barometer to see if it can override their racial pride. With that information they will have a good idea of how many sympathetic whites are to gauge the resistance when they move harder on black folks militarily!!! in the future.

2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Be careful or you'll be leaping off a bridge into a deep river too...

fyi

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    remind me again why i care what white people think?

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  4. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Have you seen any good black produced sf films too?

Please let me know more about them as well!

Thanks fellas!!

5. SouthsideIrish

SouthsideIrish Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +348
    What a load of crap this original post is. First of all, you can find real life parallels with just about every movie ever made. Generally speaking there is only so many storylines to angle from. The good versus evil, the underdog, the ugly duckling, etc, etc. As far as who people will root for? Did people root for The Rock, Booker T, Ron Simmons, The Junk Yard Dog,etc. Let's not forget it was the white man who put Obama in office so let's not act is if it's a big mystery who the cheers will be directed towards.
    You will have some idiots on social media saying this or that, let's not be stupid and think that is all of white America on their keyboard. I constantly hear blacks mention of stereotyping of their people. And then I see them doing the same thing to whites.

If I was to try to draw anything from the movie I would say a black man was cast in the lead to stir black interest in the movie. White people are going to go see it regardless.

6. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Always be able to agree to disagree:

It's also on the mutual respect level...

fyi

7. Charles IKS

United States
    Ratings:
    +154
    Well James, just in case that you were not aware, we are at war. I don't know of any individual or group of people who did not have intel on their enemy and survived and/or won a battle or war. James, it is essential to know and care what your enemy thinks in order to devise counter-measures to thwart their plans even before they are implemented. Ponder on that.

8. Charles IKS

United States
    Ratings:
    +154
    simple.....

9. Charles IKS

United States
    Ratings:
    +154
    I have a feeling that you didn't get the gist of the post. The post was not created to big-up a white-produced science fiction film. The film was used as a reference to showcase how white supremacy monitors and influences behavior via media. So your comment, "Have you seen any good black produced sf films" didn't apply to narrative of the post. Thank you.

10. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    One level of alleged or real threats:

What Star Wars hypes isn't all that important to most white people and even less relevant to most black people...

fyi