Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : STAR WARS ANALOGY OF TREE OF LIFE

soulosophy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2006
starwarsmetumeter.gif

Star Wars Tree of Life

Here we introduce the Star Wars Tree of Life and compare it with the Kemetic Tree of Life as well as provide a look at the Star Wars Saga in comparison to the Ausarian Resurrection Story of Ancient Kemet.

"a classification system composed of 11 catagories wherein is classified all aspects of reality and their relationships to each other. Certain key attributes of God - so called deities, Neteru - serve as the theme or underlying principle of each catagory. These were arranged in descending order according to their role in the process of creation (differentation) and their maintenance of unity."

THE TREE OF LIFE represented as Star Wars corresponds to the Kemetic Tree of Life and helps me intuit their true meanings

In writing the Star Wars Tree of Life is as follows:

TREE OF LIFE AT A GLANCE - Keynotes to Remember

Sphere 0: Amen/The Force - Power of Peace
Sphere 1: Ausar/Anakin Skywalker - Unity Intuitive Intelligence
Sphere 2: Tehuti/Yoda - Divine Wisdom
Sphere 3: Seker/Obi-Wan Kenobi - Spiritual Power
Sphere 4: Maat/Padme Amidala - Balance, Justice, and Divine Laws
Sphere 5: Heru-Khuti/Luke Skywalker - Enforcement of Justice
Sphere 6: Heru/Luke Skywalker the Heart (Yeshua) and Will Consciousness
Sphere 7: Het Heru/Leia Skywalker - Imagination and Sensuality
Sphere 8: Sebek/Darth Vader - Thinking also Trickology, deceptive logic, Scientism
Sphere 9: Auset/Padme Amidala - Devotion, Nurtuing, Mother Goddess
Sphere 10: Geb/Emperor Palpatine - - Health, Earth, Physical dimension,

Example Star Wars:

Allegory of good versus evil

Obi Wan Kenobi (Spiritual Power ) enlists the help of

Luke Skywaker (Heart, Heruism, Will, boldness) and instructs him in the

Force (God/Amen). Thus armed and guided (By Yoda Divine Wisdom), Skywalker (Heru/Heart) opposes the powers of

Darth Vader (Seth -manipulated Logic-deception, Scientism) to rescue

Princess Leia (purity and goodness) with the aid of the latest

spaceship and weaponry (tree of life -Metaphysical knowledge)

"Obi-Wan is a great mentor, as wise as Master Yoda, and as powerful as Master Windu."―Anakin Skywalker

“Obie Wan Kenobi (Oh, be one with the Universe! Ken [meaning know]! Be!) me) is an illumined being, a Master who has gained access to all knowledge by having had a true realization that he, and indeed all of us, are spiritually one with the Universal Force.”

"The Force (Amen) is an energy field created by Divine within all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, binds the galaxy together." —Obi Wan Kenobi explaining the Force (Amen) to Luke Skywalker.

"I sense something. A presence I've not felt since … (cut off)" —Darth Vader sensing the presence of his former master (Obi) onboard the Death Star

"Now the circle is complete. When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master." —Darth Vader to Obi-Wan Kenobi

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! ...YOU! Yes YOU!

It was said you would destroy the Sith (your inner Demons), not join them! You were supposed to bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness! You were my brother Anakin! I loved you! But I could not save you." -Obi-Wan Kenobi

Star Wars - The Greatest Story Never Told....of KMT

Upon closer inspection we find this story echoed throughout history, passed down by numerous cultures all around the world. The most well known of these is the story of Yashua the anointed one (Jesus Christ). We also find perhaps the oldest version in Ancient Kemet (Egypt) in the story of the Ausarian Resurrection (Resurrection of Osiris).

The basics of this great story are as follows:

* Godman is born on earth
* Godman is put to death by the forces of evil
* Godman rises within from the dead to defeat evil and death
* Peace and Justice are restored

Note: These are on a personal level and then on a social level, or even on a scientific level

So these stories are essentially the same, how does this help us on our Journey? It just so happens that this story is deliberately set out by the Masters as a step by step guide to getting us to our destination, a map if you will. This also will be discussed further another time.

The point of this lesson is to show that the tools we need along the Journey are to be found everywhere, but it is up to us to find them. They have been hidden well, but they were are meant to be found. Open your mind and look past the dogmatic teachings of todays religions, look past the literalist point of view, because myths, movies, and stories of people long dead are no good to us unless we use them to aid us along our own Journey.

"What good is it to me if Mary gave birth to the son of God fourteen hundred years ago and I do not also give birth to the son of God in my time and in my self and in my culture?" - Meister Eckhart

"You Must Unlearn what you have learned" - Jedi Master Yoda

http://people.tribe.net/chaz/blog/eded47ee-8611-4d5e-8005-33898b5d143b

I am feeling this

I was watching the third installment of Pirates of the Caribbean.

And was trying to place those characters in the Tree of Life.
The obvious would be
At-World%27s-End-3-tia-dalma.jpg

as Ausar

and
images

as Maat

images

as Heru

images

as Geb

and
images

Would be Sebek

I need more time for figure

Seker, Tehuti,HeruKhuti, Het Heru, and Auset

I could be thinking too hard the other aspects may have not been written in the story. But it would be interesting to find other movies/stories with the aspects of the T.O.L.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back