Black People : Star Parker for Congress: Black Conservative

Context is everything.

I like her. She's intelligent, proactive, and has a lot of good ideas....and a beautiful woman to boot. I know the term "Black Conservative" ruffle feathers for many...but concerning her ideas and the policies she endorse, What say you?

doesn't matter how intelligent, how proactive or how good her ideas if all of that
will be used to further the agenda of the republican party. It's not about her,
it's about the authority that she submits to and that authorities disposition
toward our people.​

ok so what is her platform and agenda and what is her position on the issues?

It's all laid out on her website. The link was provided in the OP. If you are too lazy to look at her website or a video on her, why are you wasting your time in this tread expecting it to be spoon feed to you? If you don't know enough about her to have an opinion of her, just say so and move on if you don't want to do the research to generate your own informed decision. OR, you can do like everyone else here who has spoken agianst her...don't do the research, but just toss out uninformed democratic, liberal, rethorical standard lines without proof that its true or data that shows their opposing views to be effective at problem solving.

doesn't matter how intelligent, how proactive or how good her ideas if all of that
toward our people.​

Does it matter that she's good looking?

It's all laid out on her website. The link was provided in the OP. If you are too lazy to look at her website or a video on her, why are you wasting your time in this tread expecting it to be spoon feed to you? If you don't know enough about her to have an opinion of her, just say so and move on if you don't want to do the research to generate your own informed decision. OR, you can do like everyone else here who has spoken agianst her...don't do the research, but just toss out uninformed democratic, liberal, rethorical standard lines without proof that its true or data that shows their opposing views to be effective at problem solving.
Why the attitude brother

I mentioned before links do not work for me, on msntv,and its hard enough just logging here wthout it shutting of for freezing, what is the big deal,

what is her platform and agenda in your own words?

toward our people.​

Seriously.

I have never been impressed with a "D" or an "R" behind anyones name. I have seen rotten on both sides of the isle. So, really that doesn't do anything for me.

The authority she claims to submit to is her heavenly father, almighty God. That's yet another reason I like her. She speaks against entitlement programs that keep us perpetually DEPENDENT and she work to bring about things that will help us to be self-sufficient, like entrepreneurship and GOOD PAYING JOBS. That's all that matters to me....I don't care about nobodys "R" or "D".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back