The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
star_jones.jpg

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/38294/

AmeriKKKa loves the 'mammy' image!

A Black woman with a shape, wits, beauty and charm does not fit the profile image to the majority of YT women

Star should never have agreed to hover under Barbara Wa-Wa's armpits anyways.

The "other" loudmouths, especially Jon Behar---were less of an intellectual match anyway.

--------

When will black people learn {i.e. especially the learned** that this cultural group harbors: hate, envy and jealousy at the deepest levels of their consciousness?

Sister Fine1952 ... thanks for starting this thread! I have an opinion and wanna share it! :hearthis:

I've not read the links you shared above, but i've been following this story, and while i may not have liked or agreed with all that Star did or said ... she does not deserve this low-down raggedy way she's being treated!

First of all, Rosie O'Donnell's big fat nasty sloppy man look'n self needs to shut the hell up! Here Barbara Walters is wanting to present herself as the highly esteemed, with much integrity, long time first female journalist who ever done anything worth doing ... while snickering with this man look'n woman about a person who has been on her team for 9 years ... since the inception of the show ??!!! I have lost all respect for Barbara Walters ... i mean ... if i ever had any at all.

Okay, in light of that HOSTILE WORKING ENVIRONMENT Star says nothing and continues working ... watching all of this and knowing what she knows ... thinking of what lie she will tell, as they suggested she do ... they are so full of :censored:

Then ... i saw Star on Larry King last night ... and his old wrinkled up decrepit look'n like life is pumped in to him thru a tube ... had the nerve to be all funky and white as per usual ... whew!

I'm glad that Star handled her departure from that show, just like she did. It actually makes me very proud of her! I wish her the very best that life has to offer!

Sister Fine1952 ... i hadn't even thought of that mammy stuff ... see ... low-down and dirty!

Okay ... i'm done now ... thanks for obliging me.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back