Black Poetry : Stages of A Breakup

MINNIEMOONS1980

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 10, 2006
I love you and want you, but I don't. I want you because I know you, I know how you think, I know how you feel and I know how you love. I want you because I know you. I know how you react to certain situations, how you never want to see anyone hurt. But don't forget that this woman was first, the first to take you from a boy to a man. Oh yes big pat on my back cause I know I did that. This 25 year old woman with stretch marks on my hips, thighs, ***, and breast, DON'T GET IT TWISTED BABY I CAN STILL ROLL WITH THE BEST! Okay class dismissed, lesson taught. Apply what you've learned and do what you do. Baby please don't worry about me, because thanks to you I AM FREE! Free to be me, and learn about me, to be the best that I can be for the next man that appreciates all that I am and not what he wants me to be. And see that is why I say thank you again because you were Mr. Wrong and you left the door wide open for Mr. Right to come on in.

welcome to destee.com poetic playground
welcome to the house of peace & respect
welcome from above as i bless this some love

surely Mr.wrong is now gone
couldn't love what he had at home
every mark pose a beauty
for mr.right so truely he's on the rise and near
keep ya heart open and ready for his arrival....
again welcome MINNIEMOONS1980

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back