Black People Politics : Staged Freedom, Gimmicks & Parallels: 5 Arguments Showing How Blacks Are Sill Slaves

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
20181109_062347.jpg

Before anyone rushes to envelope themselves into their feelings, allow me to qualify my position. I ask that you hear me out then make your considerations based on my arguments and the evidence to be presented and not on your initial feelings and emotions.

Please make a note that I'm mainly focused on slaves in the U.S., but the same position may apply to those throughout the diaspora.

A few preliminaries before we get started. Let me see if I can get you to agree with me regarding a couple of questions, and, if so, then one can still protest but you'll come to concur that at least you should allow me to lay my foundation for this thesis. If any of the following two questions are in the negative, then this thesis is moot and illogical. But if the following questions are true, then walk with me as we demonstrate the theme.

QUESTIONS FOR CONSIDERATION

(1) Is it not true that black people were slaves in times past on American soil from circa 1619?
[C H E C K]

(2) Isn't it also true that on January 1, 1863 those blacks who were considered slaves at the time were, by a "proclamation", given their "freedom" by Republican President Abraham Lincoln?
[C H E C K]

Now think about this. We agree that we were once slaves, right? Is there anyone here reading these words who would disagree with premise (1)?

There's no doubt about that we were once considered slaves. OK. We know it because we read about it and because of our family members connections and oral transmissions and of the overflow of historical records on that issue.

Blacks were once considered slaves....period.

We also agree that later in our enslavement, the 16th President of the United States proclaimed our freedom a little over half way into the 19th century, right? Agreed.

Ok, so watch this: My position is to throw doubt on and disprove premise (2). I'm saying that we never received "freedom." I'm saying it was a gimmick and what we see as evidences of freedom are simply stage props carefully designed to move our thoughts away from the realities and keep us on stage...acting, as it were, like we're free. So no one can really get mad and see blacks being called a slave as a pejorative within the context of this analysis because we already agreed that we were once upon a time slaves (1) and then eventually "freed" (2); I'm just simply about to point out that the slaves who were slaves still are not free.

Therefore, me calling us, black people slaves, is not a criticism, but a fact--at least historically-- and what's up for discussion is: Are we American citizens or are we still slaves acting like American citizens?

So the way it can be understood should there by any post-premises protests is that they don't wanna examine the evidence which can demonstrate there was never freedom for us black slaves.

Let's chop it up. :research:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Writeous1 Black People : Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin, another staged event? Black People Open Forum 10
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Staged Mockery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Writeous1 Black People Politics : Michelle Obama Was Shopping At Target: Proof It Was A Staged Photo Opportunity Black People Politics 21
S Black Jokes Humor : Staged burgarly? Black Jokes Humor 1
I Black People : Red Alert For Staged Government Terror Attack Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : TThere Is A Fundamental Difference In Being A Civil Rights Advocate Than Being A Revolutionary Freedom Fighter Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Are There Any Black Afrikans Interested In Freedom? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : COVID-19 And Black Afrikans Freedom With Condition Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : If It Ain't About Your Freedom It Ain't About You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine Living Comes With Freedom Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Freedom And Reality Is Not A Living Experience Of Black Afrikan People Today!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Black Ancestors : Equality, Freedom, and Justice By Any Means Necessary versus Nonviolence Honoring Black Ancestors 4
Mario William vitale The Front Porch : The Freedom Bell Rings The Front Porch 0
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Professional Are No Role Model For Freedom, Justice, And Independence For Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Civil Rights Require Inclusion In America, Freedom Demand Rejecting America!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black Positive People : Marcus Kline Freedom Home Adacamy , has kindergarten students doing JHS science!! Black People Doing Positive Things 1
OldSoul Black People : The Green Book: Guide to Freedom (Full Episode) Black People Open Forum 0
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Freedom Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Let Freedom Ring Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck African American History Culture : What Should We Tell Today's Black Youth About The Black Freedom Fighters of the Seventies? African American History Culture 2
Writspirit Black People : Remembering the 40 Year Death of SA Freedom Fighter Steven Biko Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Black Positive People : Judge Rules NYPD Must Disclose Surveillance of Black Lives Matter Protesters Under Freedom of Inform Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Al D Black People : (NO JUSTICE) NO PEACE, NO FREEDOM, NO PROFIT Black People Open Forum 3
Liberty Black Men : Fathers and freedom: a tribute to black dads on Juneteenth and Father’s Day Black Men 4
Nomad Danni Black People : Why is Freedom of speech only allowed for some? Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People : Muhammad Ali 'The Greatest' Freedom Fighter Of Our Times!! Black People Open Forum 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Freedom Cries Death By Rotten Roots Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : Please Do Tell Me What Is Your Freedom Of Speech Being Based On!! Black People Open Forum 0
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : How I Found Freedom In An Unfree World Black Money Business Jobs 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : America : Freedom to Fascism Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The process of Freedom AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Chris Kyle and Media Propaganda Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Freedom Rider: Charlie Hebdo: “Je Suis White People" Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Bill Cosby and Michael Brown Black People Open Forum 9
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Eric Holder's Complex Legacy: Voting Rights Advocate, Enemy of Press Freedom, Friend of Wall Street Black People Politics 2
cherryblossom African American History Culture : Want To Start A Revolution? - Radical Women, Black Freedom Struggle African American History Culture 7
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider:Charter School Corruption Black People Open Forum 0
sekou kasimu Black People : Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom/Winnie Mandela movies. Black People Open Forum 0
sekou kasimu Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom/ Winnie Mandela movies. Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black People : TPP Exposed: WikiLeaks Publishes Secret Trade Text to Rewrite Copyright Laws, Limit Internet Freedom Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Renisha McBride and Kym Worthy Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Saving the White Man Black People Open Forum 21
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Black Faces for White People Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jimi Hendrix -Freedom Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Black People : Freedom Rider: Forgiving White People Black People Open Forum 161
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Richie Havens - Freedom at Woodstock 1969 (HD) Audio Video Web Conferencing 9
Alarm Clock Black Education / Schools : Freedom Home Acadamy Black Education / Schools 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Freedom Rider: Wilson Goode, Barack Obama and the Good Negro Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 234 years later, NH slaves are granted freedom Black People Open Forum 8