Black People : Staged events to persuade agendas, more coming?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by UBNaturally, Mar 15, 2016.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Of course anyone with a bit of knowledge on how to search and find historical incidences, could also find information on how some of these events were provoked, orchestrated, or even staged for the theatrical nature of creating or persuading popular opinion(s).

Not sure about this?

Well go back and search for the now unclassified info on "Operation Northwoods", "USS Liberty", and a few others, but start with those.

Move forward to the more recent present, and there are the OKC bombings, Elian Gonzalez v Cuba, and of course the planes, missiles, bombs and buildings events of 2001.

There are plenty more to look at, but those are examples.

Here is yet another

That acting is not that bad (cough), but the script needed some more work.
    Not sure if the actors in the background were free lancing, or if this is what was in the script, but it was awful to watch.

Less than 1/4 of the way through, I had to question a few things... then nearly halfway through, the "acting" began to expose itself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    This was a mock run, for what's coming and I believe
    it is coming.
    Cop is still killing,harassing,and violating us and our youths.
    so I want to say to all be ready, and be safe because these next few weeks is definitely staging for what was plan for this Summer.

3. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    And what do you know, yet another one happened.

[​IMG]

The anomalies...

Starting with the above image

Sebastien Bellin recounts deadly terrorist attack at Brussels airport

Sebastien Bellin, the former European professional basketball player who was injured in the terrorist attacks Tuesday in Brussels, said he thought about his young daughters while trying to survive the deadly explosions at Zaventem international airport.

Source:
    http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/...unts-deadly-terrorist-attack-brussels-airport

More details of his recounting the incident...

Bellin played college basketball for Marist in New York, and Oakland University in Michigan. He's also a former star center for a Belgian pro-team.

He was walking to airport security when the first bomb went off. The power of the blast sent the six-foot-ten athlete flying more than fifty feet through the air.

"I remember falling down, and my hip just exploding. I looked down and you know I see like massive bones just sticking out and then I hear the second explosion," Bellin described.​

Source:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/brussels-attacks-survivor-describes-near-death-moments-after-blasts/

Now I may not be a bomb expert, but if the force of an explosion is sending someone more than 15 yards across any direction, one would think the landing and broken bloody legs would be minor compared to the other injuries... face, arms, unconsciousness maybe?

[​IMG]

This may have been what actually occurred, but something inside ponders... "hmmm, really?"

And it's odd to see people appearing to causally walk by some of these injured people
    [​IMG]

The man in black strolls by as if he was wondering what he was going to get for breakfast.

But to follow up on these anomalies, here are a few others...

[​IMG]

Nobody bothered to clean the blood away before putting them on the bus?
    Take a look at the man with the blood dripping, but no big deal... it will make for a great photo to present to the "NEWS" media outlets.

[​IMG]

And who are these women wearing the yellow jackets, what is their role on the bus?

Here are 4 clips, pay attention to the image of the woman with the red hood above...

This clip was from 2010, the Moscow Metro Blast... using the same gold "insulator"?

Clip from the 2011 Moscow Airport Bombing...

Compare it with the 2016 Explosion associated with Belgium reporting.

But this one takes the Clint Eastwood award for, should have used a real baby

Coincidentally, both reported at least 31 casualties

Medvedev boosts security after airport terror attack
    Jan 25, 2011

Witnesses react to Moscow bombing.Moscow death toll expected to rise. Russian PM addresses airport bombing. 31 dead in Moscow airport

Source:
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/01/24/russia.airport.explosion

Brussels stories: Grief for the lost, hope for the missing
    March 25, 2016

At least 31 people were killed and 300 wounded in Tuesday's attacks at the Brussels Airport and a subway, authorities said. The victims span 40 nationalities.

Source:
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/24/europe/brussels-victims-missing-dead/index.html

Keep in mind, staged doesn't mean "fake"... people are seemingly being used as collateral fodder in order to push agendas.

But anomalies cannot be ignored.

Linked to The Magic of Television

4. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Let's go back in time...

Realistic Hospital Hostage Drill Terrifies Patients, Nurses
    Safety: Takeover by five gun-wielding men also frightens unsuspecting staff in Virginia facility, a lawyer and an emergency room physician say.

February 18, 1996

MARTINSVILLE, Va. — Five men wearing ski masks and carrying guns burst into a hospital emergency room. They demanded morphine, forced nurses into a back room and left patients terrified.

The mother of a 6-year-old boy suffering an asthma attack was told to wait outside because a security guard had been taken hostage. A nurse said a respirator would be brought to her car.

"I was afraid to stay. I thought he could hurt me or my son if he came outside," Karen Whorley said.

She had nothing to fear: The whole thing was a drill.

Now an emergency room doctor, the police chief and a lawyer hired by three nurses are denouncing as unnecessarily dangerous the Jan. 25 predawn exercise at Memorial Hospital in this city of 16,000 along the state's southern border.

Read full article here

upload_2016-3-25_18-47-43.png
    Source:
    https://news.google.com/newspapers?...eoyAAAAIBAJ&sjid=0AcGAAAAIBAJ&pg=7185,4276537

Fast forward a bit to the 1996 Summer Olympiad in Atlanta, Georgia...

View old coverage of it back in 1996 here

upload_2016-3-25_18-53-9.png

upload_2016-3-25_18-53-44.png

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    More images (Warning, these are graphic in nature!)

[​IMG]

Oh and by the way, only one of these is supposedly not part of an "act", no... seriously.

This is from London last month:

This is from Brussels Airport, last year:

‘Chillingly realistic!’ 1,000 actors participate in Europe’s biggest emergency response drill
    29 Feb, 2016

Derailed trains, screaming passengers and a collapsed building – all elaborate props in Europe’s largest emergency simulation exercise held in Kent on Monday.

The staged scenario was carried out to prepare Britain’s emergency services for a potential large-scale operation.

The £800,000, four-day Exercise Unified Response was coordinated by the London Fire Brigade and funded by the European Union.

Some 4,000 people took part in the exercise, including 1,000 actors who played injured or killed rail users.

Source:
    https://www.rt.com/uk/333987-emergency-drill-trains-actors

upload_2016-3-27_1-22-14.png

6. blazejay

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    It has happen again today
    My predictions are happening,so in the next few months
    you will see more attacks
    I don't wish this to happen, but it will.
    It is plan leading up to a major catastrophe this
    summer. All I can do and say, is stay safe.

7. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

What happened?

I don't keep up with the NEWS really, and it was just a "coincidence" that I started this thread just before the one in Brussels.

What show did they put on today?

8. blazejay

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    They blew up a church in Pakistan, killing 65 people and another attack somewhere else.

9. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Hmmm, let me go research.
    Will report the nuances of course.

10. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Suicide bomber targeting Christians kills 65, mostly women and children, in Pakistan park

• Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:40pm EDT

A suicide bomber killed at least 65 people, mostly women and children, at a park in Lahore on Sunday in an attack claimed by a Pakistani Taliban faction which said it had targeted Christians.

More than 300 other people were wounded, officials said.

The explosion occurred in the parking area of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park close to children's swings. The park is a popular site for members of Lahore's Christian community, many of whom had gone there to celebrate the Easter weekend holiday.

Read more...

An article from 1 year ago...

Pakistan Church Bombings: Twin Blasts Kill 14, Wound 78 in Lahore

• Tuesday Mar 15 2015, 4:37 AM ET

LAHORE, Pakistan — Bombs outside two churches in the Pakistani city of Lahore killed 14 people and wounded nearly 80 during Sunday services, and witnesses said quick action by a security guard prevented many more deaths.

The blasts in a majority Christian suburb of the eastern city went off minutes apart. Police said it seemed that the blasts targeted two churches, one Catholic and one Protestant, that are very close to each other.

After the blasts, enraged residents lynched two suspects, police said.

Read more...

But considering this is "Pakistan", seems they have this happening at least once every other month or so. News will probably use this story for the accumulative effect.