Black Spirituality Religion : St Rita - To Get Rid of an Abusive Boyfriend/Husband/Lover

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Alexandra, May 19, 2009.

1. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Peace Sisters,

I remember hearing the sad tale about a young lady (in her mid 20's), who was involved in an extremely abusive relationship. So horrific were the injuries she sported on one occassion (I think he broke most of her ribs), that her parents issued an ultimatum - if you continue to see this man, you are no longer our daughter.

As soon as she discharged, she promptly took a taxi to her boyfriend's house.

Princess Diana once commented 'if it hurts, then it's not love'.

If like me, you have suffered, or suffer the anguish of knowing someone who is in an abusive relationship, or if you are indeed in a such a situation and don't know what to do, seek Saint Rita's assistance.

[​IMG]

Day of the week: Sunday
    Candle colour: White

Interestingly, she will not only drive the man away if he is physically abusive, but if he is also emotionally and verbally abusive.

If you are single and dating, you will do well to start a relationship with St Rita, because she will filter out all the undesirables without you having to even ask.

Ps - Brothers, you are welcome to petition St Rita on behalf of a Sister/Mother/Aunt/Female friend, however, it is well known that St Rita does not like 'working' with men.

Peace,

Alexandra

2. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Are you for real on the above part? You are so witty, I can't tell if you are for real on this part or not. St. Rita really does not like to work with men?

Astrologer4U

3. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    I kid you not A4U. St Rita is not too keen on men. Similarly, there are certain male Saints who are not fond of women either, and are used for the same purpose i.e to drive away a troublesome woman, or break up a couple.

Alexandra

4. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I thought about it after I posted, I can see that, saints not wanting to deal with the opposite sex.

Astrologer4U