Police : St. Louis police killed ANOTHER young Black boy

Funny you should say that"actually it's not funny at all look where all the strategist are.Yeah' Abraham Lincoln, John F.Kennedy Martin L.King Malcolm X Jesus. We have to question our citizenship,are we truly going to allow this new generation too be called the burden bearers of this country. I'll answer for you its apparent the answer is no.Because World Powers have other plans.

Man my book is officially closed on the issue.:(
I really don't want to speak on this issue because it sets another tone for me.
Those who can read between the lines can see this isn't about age at all.
"Because Ain't nothing new being done" that aint been done under the sun already. But something you might want to ask yourself is if I am truly the man I say I am when you arise for that first breathe and take a look at yourself in the mirror.I don't know if you have a family or not.But I won't raise my family or children in fear,nor will I stand by and allow my family or anybody I care about or love be defenseless against a racist and prejudice government.Jesus gave his life,but this is no longer about one,two,or three people dying over a random senseless act of violence,are you ready to give your life. Thats how they want us to respond because the national crime rate is down.And African-Americans are gaining employment but it's good your keeping your gaurd up being an optimist in response to what their saying about this.Don't feed into the propaganda,because African-Americans are quick to act before they react and now look where its got us in a world of unfortunate circumstances so no without question I won't be a xxxxx about mine and if or when the time comes and it is presented to you don't be a xxxxx about yours either.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back