Police : St. Louis police killed ANOTHER young Black boy

I don't know what happened here, but the story I read on CNN don't add up. I still didn't see any probable cause. The young man running holding up his pants ain't cuttin it. The way some of these kids wear their pants today, they can barely walk without holding them up. And since this cop was off duty, this would make him another George Zimmerman, especially after using a dumb excuse like that. BTW, I see they're already trying to attack the young black kids character.

I don't know what happened here, but the story I read on CNN don't add up. I still didn't see any probable cause. The young man running holding up his pants ain't cuttin it. The way some of these kids wear their pants today, they can barely walk without holding them up. And since this cop was off duty, this would make him another George Zimmerman, especially after using a dumb excuse like that. BTW, I see they're already trying to attack the young black kids character.
The war is on we have to become the strategic aggressor.

This was meant to happen. Provocation,We've seen the new Black Panther Party,Malik Shabazz,Al Sharpton all arise to this injustice in Ferguson. They are right to be out there protesting.This is a new era,a basically new generation I've yet to see the true fire in these protest,some feel personal motivation was reason behind those figures coming out to speak in favor of Mike Browns Family and the militerized police issue.Because when people don't feel your purpose is genuine or sincere their motives become more malicious and though thats what the law may say, their is no end resort for retaliation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back