Police : St. Louis police killed ANOTHER young Black boy

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
Its the Black power structure at fault. Check out all the city posts, the mayor, the D.A, the Prez of city council, the sheriff, all elected and all held by Whites and most have been in office decades. St. Louis has a black majority. But them Boule Civil Rights people drag these poor Blacks out everywhere election year to vote these Krackers back in office. They get kick backs and straw boss positions of power.

I'm pray to Esu and Almighty Obatala for more curses to befall African diaspora until you grow out of this self destruction. I prayed and performed high magic rituals to cleanse the world of injustice, to heal the children crying in the dark, the real innocent victims.

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
Lmao!!!!!

How well has praying your religious deity has stopped the bullets from flying or hanging or lynching or the enslavement of your very people helped?

Seems to reality that the boy is still dead... very dead...
Thousands of African American young men have been needlessly killed by U.S Police not just one.

You're a mental slave struggling with double consciousness. Now you fient fiery anger at Whites and express how you want to kill them. But as an African descent you know not any African deity nor serve nor worship them. You don't even know nor follow your ancestors religion. You don't pay your ancestors reverence and believe its backwards. Do you know any African language? Do you know any dances, drums or songs?

You know not where you came and would debate your origin if you could.

You're an European mental slave. If they put you on a plane to Africa you would kick and scream like a little girl. You probably would swim the whole way back. And if you couldn't make it you be certain to land somewhere it was some White people.

A slave shall love the master more than he love himself. You fient anger but its really a broken heart because he doesn't treat you like a citizen. Does this sound about right?

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.