The Police : St. Louis police killed ANOTHER young Black boy

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by shaka64, Oct 9, 2014.

1. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
  2. KPITRL

KPITRL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    I don't know what happened here, but the story I read on CNN don't add up. I still didn't see any probable cause. The young man running holding up his pants ain't cuttin it. The way some of these kids wear their pants today, they can barely walk without holding them up. And since this cop was off duty, this would make him another George Zimmerman, especially after using a dumb excuse like that. BTW, I see they're already trying to attack the young black kids character.

3. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    The war is on we have to become the strategic aggressor.

4. Rottenez watkins

Rottenez watkins Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +11

5. Rottenez watkins

United States
    Ratings:
    +11
    This was meant to happen. Provocation,We've seen the new Black Panther Party,Malik Shabazz,Al Sharpton all arise to this injustice in Ferguson. They are right to be out there protesting.This is a new era,a basically new generation I've yet to see the true fire in these protest,some feel personal motivation was reason behind those figures coming out to speak in favor of Mike Browns Family and the militerized police issue.Because when people don't feel your purpose is genuine or sincere their motives become more malicious and though thats what the law may say, their is no end resort for retaliation.

6. Rottenez watkins

United States
    Ratings:
    +11
    Funny you should say that"actually it's not funny at all look where all the strategist are.Yeah' Abraham Lincoln, John F.Kennedy Martin L.King Malcolm X Jesus. We have to question our citizenship,are we truly going to allow this new generation too be called the burden bearers of this country. I'll answer for you its apparent the answer is no.Because World Powers have other plans.

7. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503

When will this stop. The police are treating black young AM as though they are as dispensable as an old pair of shoes. The black politicians seem to be sitting back and are not speaking out. All I can do is SMH.:(

8. Rottenez watkins

United States
    Ratings:
    +11
    Man my book is officially closed on the issue.:(
    I really don't want to speak on this issue because it sets another tone for me.
    Those who can read between the lines can see this isn't about age at all.
    "Because Ain't nothing new being done" that aint been done under the sun already. But something you might want to ask yourself is if I am truly the man I say I am when you arise for that first breathe and take a look at yourself in the mirror.I don't know if you have a family or not.But I won't raise my family or children in fear,nor will I stand by and allow my family or anybody I care about or love be defenseless against a racist and prejudice government.Jesus gave his life,but this is no longer about one,two,or three people dying over a random senseless act of violence,are you ready to give your life. Thats how they want us to respond because the national crime rate is down.And African-Americans are gaining employment but it's good your keeping your gaurd up being an optimist in response to what their saying about this.Don't feed into the propaganda,because African-Americans are quick to act before they react and now look where its got us in a world of unfortunate circumstances so no without question I won't be a xxxxx about mine and if or when the time comes and it is presented to you don't be a xxxxx about yours either.

9. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956

Can you say Nat Turner.

10. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    As a native St. Louisan I can tell you St. Louis has a host of problems. The FBI has it as one of the most violent cities in the US for the last 40 some years. Missouri is one of the least desirable states to live in because in its major cities St. Louis and Kansas cities there is
    extreme racism between Whites and Blacks. T