Black Relationships : Square peg in a round hole............

Bayboy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 27, 2009
What is it with the increasing situation of black women looking for men in the wrong places, one day realizing the man they gave the time of day aint worth the dirt on their shoes and then writing all black men off as dogs. I mean let's be truthful here if you find a man in a club, can you really bank on him being "The One?" Sistas..... can you eladorate please?

What is it with the increasing situation of black women looking for men in the wrong places, one day realizing the man they gave the time of day aint worth the dirt on their shoes and then writing all black men off as dogs. I mean let's be truthful here if you find a man in a club, can you really bank on him being "The One?" Sistas..... can you eladorate please?

I guess Women will love... because as crap as these men may seem they are afterall still Men. & quite possibly Men with potential!
Perhaps you would be better asking these types of men why they feel unable to turn their lives around with the support of a Loving Woman?

The results might offer some insight!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back