Black People : Spread love, not hate

I understand what your saying and no one wants to be labled just because they are in a particular group, ofcourse you as an individual cant change anything. However I just wanted to make the point that black people get upset when white people come around talking about world peace and lets get along when their kind is the main aggressor in the situation here and abroad. White people who do this need to go to their own kind a preach love first because obviously they are the ones who need the lesson most.

Ok, I wont try to "preach" love anymore here as it seems to be frowned upon...:confused:

I do try to be as kind and caring as I can in real life with the people around me, regardless of their backgrounds.

Regards.

Ok, I wont try to "preach" love anymore here as it seems to be frowned upon...:confused:

I do try to be as kind and caring as I can in real life with the people around me, regardless of their backgrounds.

Regards.

Im not saying dont preach it. I'm just telling you how its perceived, but I stand by my earlier post that white people need to hear this lesson from their own.

I didn't look at the video because it wouldn't touch me as i work in reality
but i agree on spreading love and no hate , I also know that we as a people
one's whom been oppressed for many years are a people rebuilding self
and we have to first love one another before we can love any world peace
or any other race of people

lot of work still in order , so go head continue to speak on love and hope for
a better future because our just due is coming !

again welcome to our community but know fixing starts from within own and
then reach out unto others as we must do as well ......

Im not saying dont preach it. I'm just telling you how its perceived, but I stand by my earlier post that white people need to hear this lesson from their own.

My question why is she on this forum posting these type of videos instead of going to a forum with Caucasians posters?

My question why is she on this forum posting these type of videos instead of going to a forum with Caucasians posters?

Not that you asked me ... :look: ... but she's problee doin' it for the same reason most folk do what they do ... 'cause they wanna.

Love You Brother! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back