Black People : Spread love, not hate

Please watch this video and think about all the beautiful things in the world.

We can all live together in harmony, regardless of creed, race or color.

You gotta love them, whiteys, with their living in harmony nonsense. LOL. Look at you, yourself, Von krone, Argentina? How do you think you ended in Argentina with a name like Von Krone? Because your folks killed Jews in NAZI Germany. Don't come here with your harmony nonsense, it just makes black folks here mad.

And white people can't dance even if their life depended on it.

You gotta love them, whiteys, with their living in harmony nonsense. LOL. Look at you, yourself, Von krone, Argentina? How do you think you ended in Argentina with a name like Von Krone? Because your folks killed Jews in NAZI Germany. Don't come here with your harmony nonsense, it just makes black folks here mad.

she might be the same person who posted that thread sometime ago, saying she is white, if you remember, aand might be under another username trying to 'fix' what she broke.. be careful lol

Woooooow...why are you treating me like this? That really hurts you know, I never did anything bad to anyone, nor did my parents...not every german is a nazi, you know?

I dont know why you think that being friendly is nonsense, I dont want to make anyone here mad. What did I do wrong?

And that's the name of a video game character, by the way. My last name is Henkel...

she might be the same person who posted that thread sometime ago, saying she is white, if you remember, aand might be under another username trying to 'fix' what she broke.. be careful lol

This is the first time I make an account here :confused:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back