Black People : Spread love, not hate

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Hildegard von Krone, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Hildegard von Krone

Hildegard von Krone Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +26
  2. Hildegard von Krone

Ratings:
    +26
    I guess no one liked the video :confused:

3. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    You gotta love them, whiteys, with their living in harmony nonsense. LOL. Look at you, yourself, Von krone, Argentina? How do you think you ended in Argentina with a name like Von Krone? Because your folks killed Jews in NAZI Germany. Don't come here with your harmony nonsense, it just makes black folks here mad.

And white people can't dance even if their life depended on it.

4. intolerant

intolerant Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    she might be the same person who posted that thread sometime ago, saying she is white, if you remember, aand might be under another username trying to 'fix' what she broke.. be careful lol

5. Hildegard von Krone

Ratings:
    +26
    Woooooow...why are you treating me like this? That really hurts you know, I never did anything bad to anyone, nor did my parents...not every german is a nazi, you know?

I dont know why you think that being friendly is nonsense, I dont want to make anyone here mad. What did I do wrong?

And that's the name of a video game character, by the way. My last name is Henkel...

This is the first time I make an account here :confused:

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I don't think that anyone is attacking you per se, it's just that in the scheme of things, there are not that many European or white people around that can or will admit the evils of their people as a group to what is going on in the world today as it relates to life. Lets face it, white people have technically only been in power for a little over 500 years and what have the results been? Genocide, Slavery, World wide economic collapse, The mutation of food and animals, the destruction of air, water and land. The extinction of fish and animals as well as the destruction of rain forest. Furthermore, with the proliferation of nuclear weapons, the total radioactive pollution of land and water to the degree that finding any that is still good is a work in progress. Now, if this has been the result of white people being in control for only 500 years, do you or any rational thinking person think that the earth can take another 500 years of white people being in control???

How do a people who have been here for 3.5 million years tell Europeans that they can not remain in power because of the world wide results of the first 500 years??? Do you think that your people would surrender their power and control for the benefit of the world at large????? Do you think that they would give up their control and lying ways for the benefit of all people including themselves???? You know the answer as well as I. The point is that, I hope that you did not feel attacked and that you have a clearer understanding of the energy that does at times surface due to the world reality of things as it relates to white people. The truth is not personal, it's collective....and although you may see yourself as an individual (which is also a new concept) you are still part of the collective of your people. The question that remains is, which part of your collective are you? Are you one that acknowledges and moves against the evil of your own people collectively or are you one that sees no connection of the past to the present or future and as such, don't feel any need to attach yourself to the past deeds of your own people that are still being manifested in this day and time???

7. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    Ok if we should treat each ther the same ok then!
    We are have issues that we where enbreaded with right! If through society or family! Now one for whites is that they unconciously (sheepishly) feel they are superior or they tend to judge which messes up all the equiality stuff! Facts are facts! Now I do feel as though anyones an alien so u can't be one outta a million billion whatever!
    So to improve your outlook quietly write down how you tend to stereotype, judge or feel superior to blacks and try to improve on this and tell your friends what you came up with & with a little thought and analyzing your friends and u can help change society as a whole. And not just u which can't believe any of this could be said to you!

8. Hildegard von Krone

Ratings:
    +26
    That was nasty stuff he said to me but whatever, I dont hold grudges to anyone and I will forget about it. I agree on many things you said, but those are things that can also be attributed to other peoples as well. But there have also been positive contributions, like airplanes, cars, medicine, electricity, internet, etc that have helped improve the quality of life of each and one of us. And it is not fair to judge a group of people solely based on their wrongdoings, I think it is a very immoral stance to have, dont you agree?

Im very optimistic about the future because I believe once we harness alternative energy sources, a lot of those problems you mentioned will be a thing of the past. Millions of dollars are being spend in research and that is not money going to the waste.

Anyways, I feel silly being lumped with "my people" and be demanded that I defend them...the atmosphere seems a little tense here :eek:

9. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Peace,

You have to realize that in the scope of things on an international level your video really is out of place. Especially since those most able to make peace and bring healing do not but rather just the opposite. I understand that you say you personally do not want to be lumped in with "your people" and you may not even agree, know or understand the extent of the damage that your people have caused. Yes all people have contributed to damaging people relations and death but none such on the level that whites have caused in the so little time that they have realized that they are even alive. We all find it highly suspect when white people come here talking about "world peace and loving each other" especially since they are not out there talking about it with their own. The ones who need to hear such a message the most from their own, we've been kicking that message since day one and its brought nothing but destruction for us. I understand where slickbeast sees the irony based on the fact that the vast majority Nazis have hid in Argentina since the end of the WWII, those who werent chosen by the US govt that is. I digress you may be a wonderful person who truly wants peace in the world and sees people for who they are but if you truly want peace for all you go to the people who are causing the most hell and teach it to them, not to the oppressed thats why people get so offended when whites come here kicking that nonsense.

10. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    Who is gonna reaseach and search out the willingly unknown discoveries of airplanes, cras, medicine, electricity, interner so on without being the senicle ones! "special Ones" We have become known as ride or die for a reason!
    FYI